She's back

The one story that I would love to see them address with Kristen is the one they continue to totally ignore. Did she actually know all those years ago she was married to Andre not Tony? The last two times she visited she never even had a scene with Thaao Penghlis (Andre). Big missed opportunity here.

When it was revealed that Andre was impersonating Tony every time Tony came back, and Real Tony was alive on the island, and John and Marlena and Anna brought him home, I always wanted to see Kristen come back and deal with two Tonys, and if she was in on the original switch. It would have been a great way to even make her more sympathetic if Stefano never even told her.

Last edited by a moderator:
No surprise here. She hinted at this on twitter last month and I suggested it in the twitter thread.

Don't we already have enough with Anjelica Deveraux reappearing,

She will be long gone by November.

I am starting to think the EJ being recast rumor may happen and Eileen Davidson (Kristen) coming back as Susan

Sadly so do I. But no way she isn't playing Kristen. There's just way too much story potential. I think this news pretty much confirms to me that EJ will be back and Ken Corday is still useless when it comes to listening to fans.

She could be Penelope who was thought to be Kristen dead in a pool. Maybe she never died and kept living on the same since she never wore a disguise, she always looked like Kristen.

No surprise here. She hinted at this on twitter last month and I suggested it in the twitter thread.

She will be long gone by November.

Sadly so do I. But no way she isn't playing Kristen. There's just way too much story potential. I think this news pretty much confirms to me that EJ will be back and Ken Corday is still useless when it comes to listening to fans.

Oh yes. Not a chance she isn't Kristen as she also fits in the EJ story and many others. Interesting she is first airing just as Nicole is leaving.

Since Brady always has another woman in his bed while the sheets are still warm from the previous one, maybe he will give Kristen another chance. HORRORS!!!!!

What a horror. :sick: :beat:Thought we were done with anything to do with all of Eileen Davidson's (Kristen) characters on Days. Hate it. ShaSha

I'm honestly surprised they announced this already. Not that it's a surprise at all but it just tells me there have to be more surprises to come considering Rolf is back.

I'm guessing one of them is EJ. Either short term for a happily ever after with Sami :sick::sick::sick: or long term for a triangle with Chad and Abby.

I also wouldn't be surprised if they reversed Ben's murders and brought back all his victims.

I really hate sounding or being morbid here, but, my understanding is, when a person dies, all their bodily fluids are drained, they are treated with formaldehyde to preserve the body for viewing purposes. This had to be the case with several of the "dead", as they were in coffins, etc.
It is really hard to fathom a body being brought back to life after months/years, when there is no longer any blood. Organs deteriorate, etc. So, unless Salem is once again being subjected to mass hypnotism/illusions ala Melaswen, etc. it just does not seem feasible. Gad, I hope Ron Carlivati doesn't write like James Reilly. Heaven help us if he does.

Well, we didn't see any of the dead in the caskets. Theoretically, they could've all been switched out with lookalikes. And when we saw EJ and Will dead on the morgue tables, they "could" have been injected with powerful drugs to simulate death. (Y&R just did this last week)

But we all know that dead, embalmed, cremated, blown up, eaten alive by acid, etc., means nothing on soaps.

Back