Showdown of the Century-Sami vs Abby!!!

Sami is out of Abby's league. As Abigail stated she is a quick study unlike Sami. So much truth and greatness in Abigail OWNING the twit and comparing her to a parrot? Priceless! Go Abby. Samanther is a pathetic joke. Anyone can slap and throw a tantrum but Abby showed her how its done and that she is not a pushover.:clap::love:

Abby threw out some hard truths to Sami and brought her down a few hundred feet off that perch she's been sitting on. I don't care if Sami does strike back, I think the point of these scenes was Sami needing to see that Abby wasn't going to just take it without a fight.

"Not the ninja turtle" will forever be my favorite Abby quote. :rotfl:

I am so confused...why is everyone sticking up for Abby? Is Sami so wrong for being mad at EJ and Abby? I mean, if I was in Sami's shoes (which I have been) I would just move on with my life and sever all times with both of them; but at the same time, I cannot blame Sami for being so mad at both of them.

And while it is true that Sami cheated on Rafe, it doesn't mean she is hurt any less by their actions. I mean take Kayla's reaction to finding out what happened (before Sami told her to fire Abby) she didn't show any sympathy for her niece. And then after everything, she told her not to call her Aunt anymore. Seriously? I would never tell any of my nieces or nephews not to call me Aunt anymore.

Your question is sort of off topic to this thread but I will address Kayla's lack of sympathy towards Sami's relationship with EJ imploding. It's no secret to Sami or anyone in Salem that Kayla hates EJ. The man has done harm to both her ex-husband (who she was married to at the time) and her daughter (I think EJ was behind Stephanie being kidnapped and locked in that morgue drawer). Kayla has always expressed her dislike of EJ and her disagreement over Sami marrying him. Why would she boo-hoo with Sami over EJ cheating?

As for her telling Sami not to call her aunt anymore, Sami had basically just finished extorting her by forcing her to fire Abby in return for not losing a donation to the hospital. She's lucky that's all Kayla said.

If my niece came to me and put me in the position that she was putting her Aunt in, I can't say that I would want my niece to call me Uncle anymore. it showed a total lack of disrespect for Kayla, pushed her into a corner and threatened to put all the blame on Kayla and revoke the funding. Which probably is going to the same children's fund and doctors that helped Johnny with his eye surgery. Yup, I'd tell my niece where to stick and tell her to be on her way and to not come to me with anything.

I do think Sami has the right to be angry and hurt, even if she has done the same thing as EJ and she has because those feelings are real but no one went after her the way she is going after Abby, who is still telling everyone that what she did was wrong, when she cheated on Rafe.

I was just kind of using Kayla as an example, and I was more thinking of Kayla's lack of sympathy toward Sami even before the threats. While I understand Sami is the bad girl and Abby is the angel - but in this scenario Abby did wrong and all of Salem is acting like Abby had no fault in this. I don't blame Sami for being mad. It's just silly for the characters to think Sami would just be forgive Abby for sleeping for her fiance.

If todays scenes prove anything its that Abby can take care of herself just fine and yes to all of the above posts re why Sami needs to get over herself. Her "revenge" is not equal Elvis is the one she should be going after, while Abigail is no innocent she admits it and has apologized. What more does Sami want? Her blood as Abby aptly put it recently but Abigail is the least of Sami's and Elvis problems both separately and together. She was just the vehicle used to display the toxicity of the two. No one expects her to forgive but they are telling her she is going over board which is her tendency when faced with the truth of being played like a fiddle but she brought this partially on herself for believing in Elvis. They just want her to wakeup once and for all where Elvis is concerned and for two people that say they "know each other" they don't know anything about each other. As one likes to play the part of the ever changing chameleon and the other has her head so far in the sand that she refused to see past her rose coloured glasses. No one is responsible for destroying Elvis and Samantha, they have done that just fine themselves for years and enough is enough. The truth hurt Sami, good. She should not have expected any different based on her choices.

So Abby apologized and Sami is just supposed to smile and say ok? There is nothing Abby or EJ can do to take away the pain they have caused Sami. No apology is really good enough. Not saying I agree with the whole revenge thing, just saying it would be nice if more people showed some sympathy to Sami, that's all.

I do think Abby will hold her own. Which should make for good TV if the writers do this correctly.

If Nicole and Rafe did it to Sami, who we know hates her (Nicole), then Samantha can be a big enough girl and do the same. I'm not advocating they be friends either but Sami should not be throwing stones at a glass house.

She bullied Abby into this pseudo friendship anyway and would not leave her be. My point, the Abby role could be played by anyone. Sami's real gripe is with herself but that's what she gets for trusting in someone and something that was always a facade.

Back