Silly wardrobe question...

jgk

Reaction score
Has anyone seen that black with bright autumn colored flowers blouse Kate has been wearing this week in any store??? I really like it, and would love to get it for Thanksgiving. I know I see a whole lot of the clothes worn at Macy's, but I haven't been shopping in a while.

I haven't seen it in stores, but I actually thought it looked ugly. But, to each their own. I hope you are able to find it.

Some advice: there is a section in SOD where fans write to them asking where they can buy the clothing that certain characters wore on a certain date. Try sending in mail to them and ask; they probably can find out and respond to you.

If she wants to buy and wear the blouse for Thanksgiving, I doubt SOD would be able to get the question and print the answer in time (if they even picked her question at all).

I'd hunt online or maybe tweet Lauren Koslow (Kate) and see if she'd reply.

I really liked that top, too. Told my husband I've got to get it to go with some leggings. If anyone finds out let me know and vice versa. If I do, will let you know.

Also, I know a few didn't like the blue streak in her hair, but I tried it on mine and it was a hit. Just too hard to keep it up, plus it stains. I'm into bohemian clothing and stuff, quite eccentric in my style, so I pay attention to what everyone wears. I haven't liked a lot of the wardrobe lately. Hope and Nicole always look nice though, but they have the bodies to wear anything!

Keep in mind that this was likely purchased at least 6 months ago since they tape so far in advance so it may no longer be available. I agree about tweeting Lauren Koslow (Kate) as the fastest way to get a response. Good luck.

I'm one of the few that don't tweet or have a twitter account. At work, we are not allowed on social media and are blocked. Could get my daughter to do the tweet though :)

Wow! Thanks to all....I don't tweet, and don't do Facebook, this Board is really the only public thing I do. I really appreciate the shopping help. Most of the shopping I'm doing is for the meal as the family is coming to our house.

If she wants to buy and wear the blouse for Thanksgiving, I doubt SOD would be able to get the question and print the answer in time (if they even picked her question at all).

I'd hunt online or maybe tweet Lauren Koslow (Kate) and see if she'd reply.

Whoops; forgot Thanksgiving is already next week!

I went on internet last night and put in black floral blouses.
Things popped up. I went to Khol's yesterday and blouses I
saw in the store two months ago are no longer there.

I hope you find something jgk :)

Speaking of wardrobe....again.......am I the only one that thought Theresa's dress was totally inappropriate for work yesterday? If any of my employees had ever showed up in a backless (except for criss/cross straps) dress, I would have sent them home. Just sayin.......

I'm getting the distinct impression, that due to the extreme ahead of time taping, trying to buy any clothes I see on Days is not going to happen. oh well

Back