Singer Tom Petty has died

Oh, my goodness! Rest in peace, Tom. God Bless.

Tom Petty passing is so sad. Rest in peace. Will always love your music.

This hurts. Been a fan since my college days. Man.

CBS erroneously reported his death but there is still a report of family stating he had a DNR (do not resuscitate) order. If true it will take time for him to naturally expire post cardiac failure.

Just something else Rolling Stone has gotten completely wrong in the last few years. It is cruel for any family!!:angry::sad:

I feel bad for having posted before he died. Loved loved his music. His words has been with me since I was a teenager. Not so sure some realize just what a great song writer he was. I know whose music will be on my play list for the next few days. Thankful he shared his gift with us.

supercouple, any of us could have posted this when the story first broke. Those of us who liked his music were shocked and sad. Thanks for thinking of forum members who would want to send thoughts and prayers to him and his family. :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: YPG
Thanks Noel. I hate it for his family. Must have been heartbreaking to hear his death was reported before he actually died.

Oh, my first thoughts too supercouple! Grief is profound enough apart from this type of fiasco. Thanks for sharing how his much touched your life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back