Skin biopsy

Soaphead

Reaction score
Going to have a skin biopsy (probably just a shave of skin) tomorrow. Some weird skin thing that has come and (not completely) gone and now seems to be getting worse. Hopefully it's nothing. My mom keeps worrying that I have Lupus. I tested positive once, it went away (or remission) after taking some steroids meds.

Just please keep the whole family in prayers. My mom is not well, my sister having a weird bladder issue I have never heard of. Everything is just so stressful it seems like everyone stays either on the verge of tears or in severe pain.

Thank you all

Oh, soapie, how scary for you. Hope it turns out to be allergy related, and that is all. Prayers, of course.

Sometime life is just plain yucky. You seem to be that state now. Have no fear, prayers for you and yours and all will be fine.

I also had quite a few pre-cancerous spots taken care of, including one that had to be cut out. Still waiting for results.

We just hang on and do what our doctor says. My Lupus is very very minor and not one doctor has mentioned it in regards to other health issues. Maybe I'm seeing Dr. Baker and don't know it!!

Your Days family sends you prayers.

Thanks everyone for the prayers and good thoughts, I really appreciate it. The doctor took biopsies from 4 places. I showed him a brown ashy mark on my left forearm and he got that too. Also on my left leg, which I think was just where there was a pimple and I (foolishly) tried to pop it and it stayed red.

He said something about benign tumor to watch for. The ones on my stomach/side was what I was concerned most about and seemed to be spreading. He had a ANA blood test run. It's a lupus/autoimmune test. So at least biopsies didn't hurt, much.

Just once or twice really felt it in the leg I didn't know he was gonna do lol. I will let you know when I get the results back. Thank you all again for the prayers. God Bless you all.

I too just saw this thread and I wanted to send my love, prayers and support to you and your family. Please keep us updated on how you and your family are doing. Much love always!

Finally! A nurse called and said both tests were negative. ANA and biopsies. Praise the Lord! Thank you God and for all your prayers and good thoughts. I still am wondering what is causing the skin problem and my feeling tired all the time. Time will tell I guess but for now, I'm happy with negative results :) Group hug!

Yeah lol. Me too. My grandfather died of skin cancer. He had it on his face. Sadly never met him. He died in the late 1950's. He had it removed once or twice, then I guess he just said no more cutting.

Good luck and prayers for you KathyLu

Love that poem. :rotfl:My gallbladder is long gone, too.

Back