Sleepy Hollow

Sleepy Hollow Season 2: Look Who's Playing Ichabod's Psycho Ex!

By Michael Ausiello / June 26 2014, 3:42 PM PDT

Another skeleton is about to fall out of Ichabod Crane’s 18th century closet — and this one is full-tilt cray cray.
RELATED Exclusive: Sleepy Hollow Taps One Tree Hill Actor to Aid Ichabod & Abbie
TVLine has learned exclusively that Turn actress Heather Lind will guest star in Season 2 of Sleepy Hollow as Mary Wells, an old flame of Ichabod’s from England.
While at first pleasant and sweet, Mary has a darker side — and will prove to be flighty, moody and prone to fits of extreme jealousy. (If only The Bachelor existed back in 1781…)

http://tvline.com/2014/06/26/sleepy-hollow-heather-lind-ichabod-ex-girlfriend-season-2/

Sleepy Hollow' Season 2 SPOILERS: On Villains, New Characters, The Headless Horseman's 'Doppelgänger, And Moral Dilemmas

ichabod-and-abbie-on-sleepy-hollow.jpg
(Photo : Fox) What's in store for these two in the new season of "Sleepy Hollow"?

The "Sleepy Hollow" showrunners and producers recently spoke with SheKnows to dish on the upcoming Season 2 — and it all sounds pretty exciting! In the interviews they explore villains, some of the new characters — and creatures — we can expect to see, and how Ichabod will deal with his son.
Keep Your Enemies Closer

"Sometimes you get a villain and they're just a villain," said co-creator Roberto Orci. "In this case, it happens to be Ichabod Crane's son and Katrina's son. What role did they really play in making him a villain? Can this villain be redeemed in some way? Do we want to redeem him?"
At the end of Season 1, it's revealed that Henry Parrish is actually Ichabod and Katrina's son, Jeremy. After giving Katrina to the other three Horsemen, he traps Ichabod in his former grave, breaks the second seal, and begins the transformation into War.
New Faces

"One of the characters that we have coming in [is] this character Nick Holly," said Orci. "He is an antiquities dealer, but he's been all over the place, so through him we're going to start to see how different religions and different myths start to overlap a little bit — how a lot of the stories we tell ourselves maybe have common origins."
Orci goes on to discuss Benjamin Franklin, played by Tim Busfield, who will "feature prominently in the premiere" and factor well into the rest of the season.
"He's a blast," added Orci.
We can also look forward to new creatures — including one called the Kindred, which is "a doppelgänger to our Headless Horseman."
According to Orci, Ichabod and Abbie might realize to fight the Headless Horsemen they need to create their own monster — who "they may or may not be able to wield or trust."
Orci added that the Pied Piper will also appear this season, in a "very wicked twist" on the original tale.
Executive producer Mark Goffman discussed Sleepy Hollow's new sheriff, Leena Rayes, played by "House of Cards" star Sakina Jaffrey as well, whose "goal is cleaning up this mess that the city is in."
"She's going to be much more of an obstacle for Abbie and Crane than we've seen in the past," said Goffman.
Who Would You Choose?

"Is everybody on board for if you have to kill a loved one to save the overall world — would you actually do that?" asked Len Wiseman. "What happens with our characters in that struggle?"
Though at first glance it seems like this might be about Jeremy Crane, we think Ichabod will ultimately have to choose whether to save his beloved Katrina or let her die to save the world. What do you think?

http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articl...rs-villains-new-characters-moral-dilemmas.htm

SDCC 2014: What's in Store for Sleepy Hollow: Season 2?

Producers tease new historical figures, Noble's character's journey and more.

By Max NicholsonFriday saw Sleepy Hollow's return to San Diego, along with a talent-packed Comic-Con panel featuring stars Tom Mison (Crane), Nicole Beharie (Abbie Mills), Orlando Jones (Frank Irving), Katia Winter (Katrina Crane), Lyndie Greenwood (Jenny Mills) and John Noble (Henry/Jeremy), as well as executive producers Alex Kurtzman, Roberto Orci, Mark Goffman and Heather Kadin.

Opening with a sizzle reel of all-new footage, the panel was keen on diving right into what's next for Season 2. Of course, the first season ended on a major cliffhanger (Season 1 SPOILERS incoming!), with Ichabod trapped in a box, Abbie locked in Purgatory and Captain Irving in jail -- "Now it's just me!" said Noble, whose character Jeremy was responsible for this gruesome turn of events. "He's quite brilliant in the way he plans," the actor added." He's very detailed in the way he goes about it."
But how exactly will out heroes escape, and what barring will that have on Noble's character? "Whatever you think is coming isn't what's coming, I can promise you that," said Kurtzman. Goffman went on to add that Jeremy will be on a path to redemption in Season 2, perhaps making amends for his prior misdeeds.

As for Ichabod, we know he has a penchant for passing judgment on our modern ways. When asked if Ichabod had learned about any other fads this season, Mison replied, "He watched Glee. [Laughs] I'm sure he hated it... Wait, it's FOX -- he loved it! I hope it's one step closer to our musical episode. I would like to see Abby and Ichabod do karaoke." Meanwhile, Ichabod and Abbie have some patching up to do after the map-drawing incident, so tensions between them will be a little hot and cold at the start too.

Obviously Katrina is still trapped with the Headless Horseman, but she's at least out of purgatory. According to Winter, fans can expect to see more scenes between her and Ichabod, similar to last season. "I'm sure there are lots of you out there that want me to go away," laughed Winter. She then assured the fans that Katrina will definitely get to use more of her witch powers this season, to spice up her character.

Another great aspect of Sleepy Hollow is how it interweaves mythology with American history -- or "twistory," as the writers call it. George Washington and Paul Revere, for instance, played a large part in Icabod's backstory. Might we see more flashbacks with other historical characters? "We have some really good stuff," Goffman said. "We're going to see a lot of Benjamin Franklin this year... Benedict Arnold also has an appearance this season."

One of the overarching themes of the panel was Sleepy Hollow's commendable portrayal of diversity within the cast, especially in terms of female empowerment and racial equality. In regards to the former Kadin noted that she takes pride in the show's ability to write strong female characters that aren't defined by their feelings for a man.

As for Sleepy Hollow's ethnic diversity, Orci added, "For us, it's not about doing the right thing, if that makes sense... It's just good for us to see each other on screen. Now, finally, I think audiences are demanding it and studios are recognizing it." He concluded, "It's good for the business, and it's good for everybody."

Sleepy Hollow returns to FOX on Monday, September 22.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/26/sdcc-2014-whats-in-store-for-sleepy-hollow-season-2

I love the first one about the banking industry :)

thanks for posting. I loved watching the season in 6 minutes :)

Anyone still watching?

I wasn't surprised when we saw Henry alive this week
and who else was him.

I'm still watching. Fox is promising a return to form. Critics and viewers complained about a loss of direction. I'm an episode behind because I no longer have cable and watch online. Truly enjoyed last week's episode with all of the original players back on board.

Back