so, why?

Why is Brady so dumb as a box of rocks and cannot see the stress Nicole is under even without her telling him about Scooter?

Why doesn't Nicole insist that they pack up and leave right away without waiting two weeks for new identities?

Why is it taking two weeks to get new identities for Brady and Nicole to leave Canada when it only took one day for Brady to get the resources from Salem to go to Canada?

Why is Rafe such a hypocrite that he can break the law to help Hope cover up a murder and frame Andre, but he can't be bothered to help his father when he is caught doing something illegal?

Why doesn't somebody tell Julie all that Nick was doing blackmailing Will, Kate, Sami, and Gabi as well as attacking Gabi and trying to rape her before Gabi killed him so that she could quit going around moaning about poor Nick and demonizing Gabi?

These are all Dena Higley's stories, which will go on until June. Josh Griffith's stuff ended last Aug/Sept. From what I understand, Ron Carlivatti's (new head writers) stories do not begin until July.

I just don't understand the purpose or reasoning behind the messes that are being presented.

I have read that Dena H. loves the character of Ava, Is this how she can bring the character back without raising her from the dead? I know already filmed episodes are sometimes "re-edited" in order to have story direction changed, but it is just too bad that entire storylines cannot be removed. (Looking directly at you, Scooter)

I have seen too that there are going to be some "re-edited" stories coming. Thankfully the Scooter mess ended with a better ending than we thought was coming. Maybe that was the re-write?

I have to say that I like the actor that portrays Tripp. He can act circles around any of the teens, just too bad the storyline he was given is crap, which has been the case for all the characters on the show. Tripp should have been brought in when Ava was actually alive. I don't see the point in the storyline unless Ava is going to turn out to be alive and comes back to the show. In general, I can barely stand to watch any of the storylines happening right now.

Back