SOD spoilers (Week of December 5th)

When Stefano first came on the show in the early 80's - he was terminally ill with a brain tumor. It was a big to do about these crystals that would save his life. This man has been terminally ill for over 30 years. Heck, technically, we're all terminally ill, since we'll all die of something eventually. Seriously, this will be another hard one to swallow, but if it gets Hope out of jail, then I will swallow away. I'm truly sick of the jail story being repeated every few years. And the murder story. And the teen pregnancy story. And the amnesia story. Geez, isn't there anything original to be told?

Thanks for posting, JS.

I wonder if knowing Stefano was so ill that will help Hope get out of prison. Maybe Rafe and
Shawn can find his online diary where he said he had a plan.

Since Roman was his original target when he came to Salem and John was his pawn, I'd have expected Stefano to pin his death on one of them (over Hope).

Precisely my point. Dena's blatant favoritism of Hope shines brightly here. And I do believe she was part of the decision to make Hope the killer even though Griffith was still around at the time.

Back