SPOILER !! Sounding like a return for character?

Actor returning .... and yet again it's not John Callahan as Dr. Baker. :( As for the return of Sami, I rather prefer the version who appears in the Facebook & Tweets thread ("EJ did so change, you doodyhead, I HATE you") to the real thing. As for the likely reason given in the article for the Salem screecher's return -- the marriage of John Black and Marlena -- why would Sami want to watch her mother remarry the man who ruined her life other than to stage the same type of disruption caused by Chad at the Gabi-Nick nuptials?

Last edited:
Going off what the article said, I think it will be nice for all of Marlena & John's children to be present for their wedding, including Sami. Marlena & John deserve happiness and deserve to have their family share in it with them.

I can't view the article as I have a bad hotel wifi connection but it sounds like they took fan rumors and basically wrote an article about them.

When Alison Sweeney (Sami) first announced her departure from Days, I posted that she'd likely be back for a few short stints before returning permanently. With her Biggest Loser job being gone, I'm honestly surprised she hasn't returned sooner. Hallmark is no comparison to being under the NBC umbrella.

I'd rather see Sami back for good than see one scene with Carrie. I'd also rather see my dog drop a pile in the backyard than another one of Marlena and John's weddings. I would also love to see Sami make a snarky remark to Hope about her taking Sami's leftovers even though I hated the show tearing Sami and Rafe apart.

Reactions: YPG
I would also love to see Sami make a snarky remark to Hope about her taking Sami's leftovers
I see that as being the other way around. Sami tried to get Rafe back after the debacle with EJ at the wedding, and Rafe didn't want anything to do with her. Sami is the leftover, not Rafe.

Sami had him first. Then Carrie tried to nail him. Hope is the last in line just like Rafe is to her.

Reactions: YPG
No offense, but if soaps worked that way, no couples would ever be formed anymore, since everyone has been with... well, everyone. So I would rather go with the flow, watch Hope and Rafe and enjoy them. Because I certainly never enjoyed Sami with him, or anyone for that matter.

Back