SPOILER !! Sounding like a return for character?

I think I'm the only one on the planet who didn't mind Sami. Maybe her storylines dominated too much, but even when she drove me crazy, she was always interesting. And given that the other kids have all been aged up, her kids must be young adults by now too. That might be fun.

I wouldn't mind her returning if only to find out it was Clyde that had EJ killed and not Stefano. I want her then to visit Will's grace as it was the Weston family that has killed her loves, and then she can leave town as Salem has sad memories for her.

I agree with the Writer about everyone being with everyone else on Soaps. Not completely, but it does seem that some characters make the "rounds". LOL. Sometimes it just does not work, in fact many times it doesn't.

I agree with the Writer about everyone being with everyone else on Soaps. Not completely, but it does seem that some characters make the "rounds". LOL. Sometimes it just does not work, in fact many times it doesn't.
Y&R has a character (Sharon) who was married to her high-school love (Nick), his half-brother (Adam), his former stepfather (Jack), his own father (Victor), his former stepmother's ex-husband (Tucker) and now his newly-found half-brother (Dylan).

I don't think anyone on Days is that bad, yet (meaning, she bedded every male related or semi-related to her first husband).

Last edited:
Gee, sounds like Reva on GL. LOL But we have to admit that Kate has definitely made the rounds big time, so has Sami, Victor, Stefano. Heck, at her young age, Chloe has been - well, Brady, Philip, Shawn, Bryce, Daniel, Deimos.....Such is life on a soap.

I just don't care for ANY character, no matter how well liked they might be, taking up the majority of air time, or being a major factor in every story, stealing the thunder from others. And that is what happens when Sami comes on. Heck, she came home for the 1 yr. anniversary of EJ's death, her beloved son is murdered, but the heck with all that...more important to take all the Dimera liquid assets, since she conveniently was given all the passwords, etc. And it was all about her and that.

Not Will's death, his mourning father, grandparents, husband (who had to sit in the second row, which was uncalled for)

Back