SPECULATION in re 2 upcoming events

In as much as Susan Seaforth Hayes (Julie) & Patrick Duffy are just 4 years apart (she is 4 years older) I think it would be rather difficult. Patrick would be playing a character about 20 years younger than he is.

Well, guess a lot of actors on Days do that. LOL If Alice Horton really had all those children, grandchildren, greats, great-greats, etc. she would have been 125 yrs. old when she passed away. :)

Heather, I would buy him as David, because David left town when I was young. Very young. The next Banning was Scotty, and he was played by Rick Hearst, who is only 21 years younger than grandma Julie (Susan Seaforth Hayes). I think Hearst and Duffy could play father/son well.

Veering back to reality a bit, LOL, do we know if this is happening during the Higley era or under the new regime? Or no?

Lol..all we know is there is to be a murder mystery beginning in June, and a big name actor is coming to Salem "later this year". This means Higley starts the murder thing, then Carvilatti takes over, and will be writing for the big name.

BACK to speculating.....

Maybe they can recast Stefano with James Earl Jones (the actor who did Darth Vader's voice). He can walk around Salem pointing at various individuals, booming out: "[insert name], I AM your father." :sarcasm:

Could this be referring to Michael Landon's daughter? She's coming on board and her name is also Jennifer.

Actually, if it was Jennifer Aniston making an appearance, I truly believe, John Aniston (Victor) will be singing his swan song. Even if Jennifer Aniston doesn't appear on the show, I believe John Aniston (Victor) will be saying goodbye shortly. Just a feeling. ShaSha

That's why I vote for the Jennifer Aniston storyline of being Victor and Helena's daughter and that maybe Victor is sick and she's comes to see him; he dies; she leaves. But, both had the privilege of working together on a great soap!

Back