Speculation! Nicole

ShaSha

Reaction score
Oh Nicole.

Let me know what all of you think about this scenario. Nicole is remembering little by little about that night. So Nicole sees herself holding the amulet with her bloody hands. Hmmmmmmmmmmm!

My speculation is Nicole did kill Deimos. Reason being, I am assuming Deimos tried to harass her, maybe trying to kiss and manhandle her. Nicole got scared and grabbed a dinner knife, stabbed him and ran.

This scenario makes perfect sense to me. Will she go to jail? No, I believe not. Remember everyone was completely drugged. So on and on, round and round we go. :huh::beat: :eek: ShaSha

Moving out of Crystal Ball as this is not a spoiler, just ShaSha's own speculation.

Honestly, it could happen. IF Nicole did kill Deimos, I want her to be supported by everyone in Salem... just for once. I want everyone to testify that she had every reason to kill the guy in self defence. Let's say she did stab him because Deimos manhandled her, or tried to force her to go with her, kidnap her, or tried to rape her. I want the good people of Salem to stand up and say : this is not OK. I don't want a scenario à la Julie, who keeps saying Gabi murdered poor, defenseless Nick. Or a scenario where rape is something to be laughed at over a darn glass of wine ! I want people standing up to bullies, to criminals, and for once, standing up for the victim. Yeah, that could work. Let's redeem Days of our Lives once and for all, shall we.

Last edited:
However, Julie did say today that whoever killed Deimos did Salem a favor.

That said, someone truly needs to sit Julie down, and make her listen to all that Nick did, esp. to Gabi. Poor defenseless Nick, my foot! He was trying to rape her when she hit him with the rock. A shame it was Kate & Sami who came to her rescue, as Julie has no use for either one.

As to Nicole, yes, it could have happened that way, & Eric found the amulet, in his drugged state, in the room, took it.

However, it still could have been Dario, it could have been anyone at the party, with anyone of them stumbling onto the scene of the dead, sprawled body. Nicole could have seen the amulet laying on the floor next to the body, so picked it up, it was bloody, so her hands were bloody.

I don't think it will end up being Nicole, or even Eric. It seems like everybody at that party will be considered and then cleared before the actual killer is revealed, and it is just their turn to be under suspicion. My speculation is that it will either be Dario, (who hid after he stabbed Deimos and then took the picture when Chad found the body and touched the knife), or his partner who I still suspect could be Raines, since he seems so happy to throw anyone in jail with the flimsiest of evidence.

Within the next couple of weeks the killer is supposed to be revealed (to us). Nicole is definitely high on the suspect list. NBC's promo definitely shows she had an altercation with Deimos. So far she is the only one who has had a memory of him still being alive in the main room where his body was found.

In Chad and Sonny's memories, he was already dead. If she did do it, it will probably turn out to be self defense. Also at this time, there's no evidence Eric took the amulet just because it was found in his room. Nicole could have hid it herself in his room. She definitely went back to Eric's room, she woke up with him.

Then there's Eric saying "I think I did something bad". So it's plausible he could be covering for her and hid the amulet. At this point, it still could be anyone. I think the only ones that can be ruled out is Chad and Sonny, since they have basically been cleared.

Ok, a lot more info came out in today's show from Nicole. But I agree with the above comments Nicole and her verbal altercation with Deimos could have led her to stabbing him but I don't think that's how the knife got there.

Two thoughts, someone comes in and she drops the knife and runs out, then comes back and finds him on the floor then picks up the amulet. So I'm thinking there is yet again another person who comes in and uses the knife to stab him.

But she says she was the one who picked up, brought and tossed the amulet in Eric's room.

I feel my theory was spot on. Let's see what else happens. ShaSha

Back