SPOILER !! Spoiler week May 29

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
From http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday May 29:

"Days of our Lives" will not air due to French Open Tennis.

Tuesday May 30:

Disguised, Nicole and Eric return to Salem.

Wednesday May 31:

Steve investigates a new threat against his sister.

Thursday June 1:

Lani and JJ have a picnic on the island and are unsettled by what they find.
Chad gets caught in his lies.
Nicole is taken into police custody.

Friday June 2:

Paul and Sonny have an argument over Sonny’s obsession with Titan.

Tis amazing that Lani, JJ, Eli, Gabi, Hope all know that Nicole & Eric are alive, returning to Salem, but they are then "disguised"???? Yes, there is more to the story, am sure.

What about Deimos, Xander? Chad? Oh, well, am sure more info will be forthcoming.

SO Eric and Nicole and Holly make it, but the rest don't? OK

I hope this ends Sonny's quest to be a CEO and he starts acting in character again.

I'm most intrigued by Steve and Adrienne's bit. After months of forgetting they were related, the writers are focusing on it. That's a positive.

From http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday May 29:
"Days of our Lives" will not air due to French Open Tennis.
A little respite.

Tuesday May 30:
Disguised, Nicole and Eric return to Salem.
Which means just big dark sunglasses and a fake beard?

Wednesday May 31:
Steve investigates a new threat against his sister.
What?? Is this Anjelica?

Thursday June 1:
Lani and JJ have a picnic on the island and are unsettled by what they find.
Chad gets caught in his lies.
Nicole is taken into police custody.
Snooze

Friday June 2:
Paul and Sonny have an argument over Sonny’s obsession with Titan.
Paul please slap the stupid out of Sonny. Why are you putting up with this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Monday May 29:

"Days of our Lives" will not air due to French Open Tennis. [Fie on the networks. My interest in a French tennis tournament is nil. I'd almost rather watch Dario and Abigail -- almost. :eek:]

Tuesday May 30:

Disguised, Nicole and Eric return to Salem. [A cap would probably suffice for Nicole, but slapping a big smile on his face would do the trick for Eric. Nobody would recognize the sourpuss.]

Wednesday May 31:

Steve investigates a new threat against his sister. [Does Steve ever wonder why his family never gets a moment's rest?]

Thursday June 1:

Lani and JJ have a picnic on the island and are unsettled by what they find. [Before seeing Horton the Tiger, do they first see the bleached bones of his prior victims?]
Chad gets caught in his lies. [He's a DiMera so that's no big deal. When did getting caught in a lie ever faze Stefano and EJ?]
Nicole is taken into police custody. [Another coup for Commissioner Raines. Now Melinda Trask can throw the book at the long-suffering Ms. Walker.]

Friday June 2:

Paul and Sonny have an argument over Sonny’s obsession with Titan. [Paul should be urging Sonny to forget Titan and open a Big Boy hamburger franchise. He'd be a natural in TV commercials, fashionably dressed in red and white checked overalls.]
00000029.jpg

Sonny: "Hi, this is Sonny Kiriakis. Forget Brady Burgers. They're made with table scraps. Stop by my Big Boy today for the burger of your life."

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11028973/7/#new

Tuesday, May 30, 2017
John is upset about the DNR orders on Brady’s door.

Wednesday, May 31, 2017
Eric tries to stall Chloe.
Adrienne opens up to Kayla about her fear of being intimate with Lucas.

Thursday, June 1, 2017
Abigail realizes helping Dario may be more complicated than she originally thought.

Friday, June 2, 2017
Victor backs up Justin and the board’s decision to kick Deimos out of Titan.
Jade secretly decides to help Claire.

I understand how John feels. When my mom was in the hospital, someone put
that on her door. No one at the nurse's station could tell us how it got there.
A minister came and talked to mom. Was this the reason she didn't try to
get better?

Jade secretly decides to help Claire.
Uh-ohhh. Bet Jade secretly tapes Claire and Theo having sex and then uploads the video online.
DNR is usually an individual's decision
I was going to say, I didn't think anyone could make that decision except the individual or their authorized/designated representative.

DNR is usually an individual's decision, like in a living will.
This is correct. Only Brady or a person who is authorized to do so in Brady's living will could authorize a DNR order. That said, University Hospital is so unprofessional that it would probably accept a DNR phone request from Xander, Deimos, Henderson, or even Pookie.

Wednesday, May 31, 2017
Adrienne opens up to Kayla about her fear of being intimate with Lucas. [Is she afraid that the spirit of Sami will be perched on the foot of the bed when she tries to get cozy with the blonde screecher's Lucas?]

Thursday, June 1, 2017
Abigail realizes helping Dario may be more complicated than she originally thought. [These days, Abigail is coming across as more than a little dense, but even in her current dazed and confused condition, she should realize that in Salem things are never quite as they seem.]

Friday, June 2, 2017
Victor backs up Justin and the board’s decision to kick Deimos out of Titan. [It's about time. For a while, it seemed that Victor kept Deimos in charge just so he could sit back and chuckle over the chaos he created. Of course, if Victor is feeling particularly devilish, he'll put Xander in charge to keep the circus in town.]
Jade secretly decides to help Claire. [Is NuJade still around? :angry:Where are Ben and his neckties when they're really needed?]

Back