SPOILER !! Spoiler week May 29

Just an FYI, but Brady asked Justin for a DNR form, and signed it...last week.

Heyyyy Philip........if Brady is on his death bed, Deimos being kicked out, Justin the firm's attorney, and Paul not wanting Sonny CEO of Titan........looks like it could be yours by default....that is, if Daddy doesn't decide on another of Justin's sons???? (I mean there ARE 3 others, right?

That said, University Hospital is so unprofessional that it would probably accept a DNR phone request from Xander, Deimos, Henderson, or even Pookie.
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: DBF, you actually made me LOL.
Abigail realizes helping Dario may be more complicated than she originally thought.
Who would have thought committing fraud could be sooo complicated?

I don't even want to entertain the thought I'm having about how Jade decides to help Claire but I can't get past it. Do you suppose she will somehow take pictures or video of Claire and Theo being intimate and post them online?

Reactions: jgk
Am I alone in feeling that Claire is following in her Aunt Sami's footprints? I guess it is good to have yet another character I love to hate.

About Brady's DNR order, it won't help if it's in Justin's briefcase. It has to be at least in the patient's record, preferably on his chart. Otherwise, as far as the hospital goes, there is no DNR. But, then again, this is Salem.

Let's hope not! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: One shaft for the Ari Zucker (Nicole)/Shawn Christian (Daniel) couple is more than enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
–Justin’s news infuriates Deimos.

Like this is a difficult thing to do???? Honestly, his toast could infuriate Deimos, by not melting butter fast enough.

-Eli helps Gabi come to terms with her feelings for Chad

Does this mean a sheet flapping episode is coming up, along with a sibling for Ari???? (speculation on my part)

Heyyyy Philip........if Brady is on his death bed, Deimos being kicked out, Justin the firm's attorney, and Paul not wanting Sonny CEO of Titan........looks like it could be yours by default....that is, if Daddy doesn't decide on another of Justin's sons???? (I mean there ARE 3 others, right?

Well we know Anjelica is coming next month and there was a casting call for Alex a few months ago. Maybe it's her son Alex Kiriakis and this is what brings them to Salem? Still would rather see Philip though--he earned it.

I'm here for Chloe and Brady. Also here for Brady and his real family. Too bad no Belle.

Also here for Steve and Adrienne.

I do hope Eli gets Gabi away from Chad once and for all however, I like him a lot better with Lani.

Well we know Anjelica is coming next month and there was a casting call for Alex a few months ago. Maybe it's her son Alex Kiriakis and this is what brings them to Salem? Still would rather see Philip though--he earned it.

One of the spoilers (don't remember posting date) said something about a power struggle at Titan. Wonder if Anjelica's return means Alex is going to show up, too, and the power struggle is between him and Sonny?

That was my thought as well and I'm open to it but would still rather see Philip involved.

If Jade is going to video tape Claire and Theo, then post it on social media, I think our writers have sunk to an all time new low.

Why is Deimos not arrested? Because we need a murder mystery? What is this, "Murder on the Greece Express"?

Since there have been no spoilers about Brady dying, I'm thinking we are getting a little ahead of ourselves here.

No Belle, No Sami, No Theresa sneaking in with the baseball cap disguise.

Someone refresh my memory on why Anjelica's son would be in line for Titan - especially over Sonny or Philip?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back