SPOILER !! Spoiler week May 29

We've never really had the idea that this company is anything more than Victor's plaything to do with as he pleases. (Then again, we had the same notion about DiMera before the infamous Mr Shin began appearing.) Therefore the idea that anyone but Victor decides who's in charge is laughable at best and putrid at worst. Pardon me if I'm too blunt, but these corporate shenanigans are more intriguing when they make some sense.

We've never really had the idea that this company is anything more than Victor's plaything to do with as he pleases. (Then again, we had the same notion about DiMera before the infamous Mr Shin began appearing.) Therefore the idea that anyone but Victor decides who's in charge is laughable at best and putrid at worst. Pardon me if I'm too blunt, but these corporate shenanigans are more intriguing when they make some sense.
Good point, Jason. Titan is one of those shape-shifting soap corporate creations. Sometimes, on Dallas it seemed that the mighty Ewing Oil had only four employees -- J.R., Bobby, and their two secretaries. On Another World, Mackenzie Cory's major publishing company apparently consisted only of him and his former housekeeper, Beatrice. Similarly, Titan's employees often seem to include only whichever Kiriakis is in charge at the moment, and maybe Justin. It would be a fine joke on the king of "leadership," "Big Boy" Sonny that when he looks around for someone to fire, the only available candidate is himself.

Thanks so much for letting me know b2curious. Those are the ones I saw too.
Maybe this means NBC didn't code them right when posting them. I hit the
icon for the picture and opened up inspect with mouse. Pictures showed up
on my computer and laptop.

Here are all the pictures at YouTube

LOL, so....the luggage was o.k., the blankets, the survival kit, .......but the cabin, radios, phones were destroyed in the cabin. Amazing plane crash. And the survivors have no injuries, not even a sore shoulder. Which was astounding being that Chad & Gabi were both with noses touching that table top.

And with all those comfy chairs, benches, etc. in the cabin, nothing was salvaged and they could not sleep on the plane. Gosh, poor souls.

(P.S. just read about a fellow who managed to survive the Australian Outback wilderness for 71 days, went from 231 lbs. to 105 lbs.!!! Lived on the bugs, insects etc. Doubt our Scooby group will have to endure anything like that. :)

Back