SPOILER !! Spoilers week Jan 18

True, but an excellent shot, able to fire at exactly the same time as Hope did, would have had to be behind her, and yet Rafe came in that way.

Yeah, I would like this all to be a delusion of Hope's as Stefano WAS taunting her unmercifully, she did blank out. And for there to have been another shooter. LOL. Harold maybe, Ha. Ben!!!!! Paul's mother! Hey, whatever works. :)

You know that would have been a good way to have sent her off a year ago. Have her go bonkers after her smoochy-woochy died and killed Stefano, then go up the river. I'd accept it now, too. She can come back for an episode to confess and then get Salem justice like Gus, Dr Baker, and the hapless Vargas.

Wednesday January 20:

Rafe and Hope share an unexpected kiss!

Thursday January 21:

Nicole learns Brady has been dreaming about her.

Friday January 22:

Belle is tempted when Shawn admits he’d like to give their marriage another chance.

Did I miss the kiss? And didn't Shawn tell Belle that on the phone call the other day?

That Wed. spoiler is a cut scene! There have been a lot of them. i.e. there was a spoiler pic of Chloe, Philip & Belle sitting around a table in the Pub. But all we ever got to see was Chloe calling out to Belle & Phil from across the room....."long time no see".

Over at Daytime Royalty they have started a thread about all the cut scenes based on either written spoilers or spoiler pics that never show up onscreen. It really is mind-boggling but the running theory is that much of what we have seen onscreen the past month or so was heavy on the Dena Higley influence and we are soon to come to the point of her supposed "leave of absence" so it's possible that some story redirection is going on here. It's purported that Higley was a huge fan of this possible Hope/Rafe pairing. So, perhaps things may come to a screeching halt and they will move in another direction. I can't really think of an explanation for the cut Shawn/Belle scenes from last November or the recent Philip/Chloe/Belle cut scene. Both cuts irked me. They also cut scenes with Shawn/Hope at the hospital after she was attacked by Aiden, Shawn/Bo reunion, apparently there were some scenes with Bo/John/Marlena that were cut, Nicole verbally attacking Jennifer after Daniel died, Belle visiting with Brady in the hospital.

All this makes you wonder how much material they tape for each episode. They know exactly how many minutes then need to fill. I'm sure that editing has been going on since the start of the show but it hasn't been this obvious before. I know some spoilers can be misleading but when you have written spoilers and pictures saying and depicting things that don't go to air you really have to wonder what is going on here. I mean, are we to assume these edits are not happening until a week before airing or something? Give me a break! This show tapes 6 MONTHS ahead of time. Seems like plenty of time to make the edits and get the correct spoilers out there. Sheesh.

if they are changing direction, thus cutting scenes...it MAY explain some weird out of place scenes that appear within a segment...for no reason. Scenes filmed originally for a different episode.
Or maybe there is another commercial minute or two, so they have to make room. However, already said I do think that they are changing the direction of storyline.

I'm thinking they may have cut the Belle/Shawn scene from November because she and Shawn are going to reconcile, at least for a while. She will probably keep quiet about Philip until perhaps a pregnancy happens. Also, Brandon Beemers (Shawn) is interviewed this week in SOD and says he was hired after Jason Cook left. So maybe the story direction changed when he was hired.

I wish there was a way we can Youtube or dailymotion cut deleted scenes from Days. There has to be a way!

You writers or editors if you are following the boards, we as fans feel cheated that you slack on your jobs in telling us a story which ends up being removed with no explanation.

Belle, Philip, and Chloe I was HIGHLY looking forward to. The teen scene I remember when I was a teen myself! Then they cut Shawn (Jason Cook/Shawn) and Belle scenes after Bo's funeral that we already were showcased in a preview. Then also Belle's scenes with Brady in the hospital were edited out ALSO but showcased in a spoiler pic!! Get off the pot NBC we notice this and you suck for doing that, all you writers!

That really irritated me and I will stop watching if they continue to cut scenes that are OBVIOUSLY noticeable. That is UNACCEPTABLE! And if you cut it MAKE it available somewhere else so we can watch.

Long story short, hire me as a writer. I'll handle this! :)

Last edited:
Back