Stefan O.

oldsoapie, I understand what you are saying, but for me, that person has to be entertaining. I find Victor entertaining. At times, I found Stefano to be entertaining. I find Stefan to be repulsive, NOT entertaining. So, as far as I'm concerned, he can't leave soon enough.

I was just reading some summaries from a couple years ago, and Andre had drugged Chad, was having him brainwashed, in order to get him to romance Belle. Now that leopard never changed his spots.......Andre may have talked about being a changed man, but he was not. Even after that, he managed to get Chad to like him, let him move into DiMansion, got Chad to seemingly trust him, though Chad suspected

Andre to be the culprit undermining the company, he changed his mind. Andre is slick, but never changed, and the character is one I just have never liked. Yes, it is the writers who change personalities, storylines, etc. But...this is what we get.

And Stefan has. so far, not shown a single redeeming quality.........in my opinion.

I have never been a fan of Andre. Not because of what he has done or said but just because. I do hope Stefan will be fun to watch.

Reactions: jgk
Meh. I don't hate Stefan. I just wish they would call him Stefan. Not "Stefan O. Dimera". I mean, that's a bit ridiculous, don't ya think? He'll never be the legendary villain that Stefano Dimera was. Cute try, Days, but Joe Mascolo (Stefano) was the best villain anyone could love to hate. I do hope I get to love to hate Stefan, but I just want him to be called Stefan. it's just weird.

And just saying, but some of you that find Stefan "disgusting", are the same people who "love" EJ, despite his disgusting deeds.

Anyway, I think I'm enjoying Stefan. I find him cute, funny, and his interactions with Chad are very good. He is a really good actor and I look forward to seeing more of how this storyline goes. So long as soon, very soon, they start calling him Stefan or Stefan Dimera. Drop the weird O, please.

Also feel he is a very good actor.....but heck, I don't even want him to be called Stefan. He can go back to Sam, or even some other name (if he really was Sam Maitland). We have Steve, we have his daughter Stephanie, and we had the original and real Stefano.

There definitely is more to the character than we have seen. I mean more to why he wanted to come to Salem, wrest the company away in a most underhanded manner. The game is afoot, and where is Sherlock? LOL

My theory on Stefan O. is this: He is not a Dimera but wanted to take over the company. He is not really Vivian's son at all. He researched and learned that Vivian had a baby long ago and made himself over, into Stefan O. He handled the DNA results etc before he ever went to see Vivian to convince her she was his mother. He is a corporate raider but needed inside help on this one. Just my speculation. NOT A SPOILER.

I agree that he is not a DiMera, perhaps not even Vivian's son. But obviously, Andre & Viv were in cahoots about his identity, thus ditched Kate for that DNA test. Perhaps Andre and Vivian think Stefan is her son, but not by Stefano??? However it turns out, yes, a scam.

Vivian's explanation that she was a very young girl when she had Stefan-say-NO-to-the-O wasn't for me. There's no way she was young when she had him. And no, I don't believe he's a DiMera either. And even if he actually is, and turns on Vivian, his actions towards Abby have ruined him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I kind of like that he and Vivvy are bringing a new dimension to the show! I'm excited to see what happens next! I think there is more to him than meets the eye.

Back