Stefano/Andre

ShaSha

Reaction score
According to Celebs Dirty Laundry, Andre finds Stefano's dead body. Andre remembers there is a building going to be tumbled and realizes, this would be a good place to bring Stefano's dead body. Really!!!!! :rolleyes: Well Andre goes to the site and finds Stefano. The building starts to crumble around Andre and thinks he could be dead in moments, but he manages to escape with body in tow. As a result, The Phoenix/Stefano arises in a ghostly manner.

This is approximately what the spoiler says. Unfortunately, I always have a problem putting in the exact site so you can go directly to it. If Poirot would be kind enough to do this for everyone, you can read it exactly as it is printed. It's a good read. ShaSha

Last edited:
The link doesn't work. Can you provide a working link to the article?

Just Samantha, I just edited the spoiler. I always have trouble with putting the link. So if you would be kind enough, please Google and again sorry, Celebs Dirty Laundry Dool Spoilers, it will bring it right up. Maybe you could then bring the link. Thank you. ShaSha

I read that "spoiler" somewhere else, but nothing about Andre' taking the body with him.
Various sites DO take material from NBC spoilers, or SOD, and write their own articles about it, more or less "fluffing" up the material. And that seems to be the case here.

Later....
Yes, it took me a while, but I finally found the article, that site does not make it easy at all. And it is full of maybe, what if, perhaps.
What it amounts to is....Andre' does remember the building that will undergo demolition, goes there, but the bldg. caves in, during which Stefano's body is uncovered. And now Andre' KNOWS he is dead. Thus he figures Hope did the deed, and he will get revenge.
Sorry, but I personally am soooo over DiMera "revenge"
I don't buy Andre' assuming anything, going to the bldg. especially being in it when it caves in, but surviving anyway. Plus, it is a huge bldg, and I guess he just is lucky enough to be right where the body was placed. Ugh. I swear, it like reading a comic book...probably will be like watching one, too.
P.S. it only wonders if perhaps Stefano returns as ghost.........

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/20...molition-site-the-phoenix-returns-as-a-ghost/

Come on, really??? Sitting around the DiMansion and Andre suddenly remembers, ah ha, a building is about to be demolished, that's where they dumped Fatha. Not the river, not in a ditch covered in snow till spring, not in an empty crypt at Victor's, but the a building in Salem we've NEVER seen before. Okay, sure, why not? It's better than having a volcano spring up in the middle of town, but not by much.

OK, this is better. Friday, Andre is talking to the goons following Hope and Rafe, probably hoping the goons get evidence or lead him to Stefano. RafeGoon says that Rafe took the long way home and slowed down at "mile marker 15", which Andre discovers is near the warehouse where they dumped Stefano.

Last edited:
Well, at least that makes a little more sense, over Andre sitting there and suddenly thinking about a building that's ready to be demolished.

Well now we know Andre goes and finds his father's body. I like what I read in Celebs Dirty Laundry. They gave me the info and so far so good. Now let's see Stefano's ghost pop-up. ShaSha

As I said, I read the same thing elsewhere, minus the fluff. and so far, Andre' has not found the body at all. He has found the pile of debris, and what looks like a large bunch of rags.

Unfortunately, I think you are right ShaSha. I really dislike Andre', a lot, something I don't think I ever said about Stefano. Guess it shows how well Thaao Penghlis does the part, and I DO love Thaao (who plays Andre"). I think Tony needs to return and vanquish Andre' once and for all. I truly dislike especially, Andre' acting all "my poor father, I loved him so very much", when he clearly only has wanted the $$ associated with being a DiMera heir. And the only way to get his "inheritance" would be to have Stefano be dead.

By the way.......:OT: I read a short little interview/comment that Joe Mascolo (Stefano) did in re: his leaving the show. He said he had a small stroke last Spring, thus decided that he would leave Days. He talked with the bosses then, and it was decided best thing would be for the Phoenix to die, and never rise from the ashes again. He mentioned the little "hints" that Stefano made for a couple months, talking of being tired of it all, constantly seeking revenge, payback, etc. etc. :back:

I might be alone here but I've really enjoyed the character of Andre, thus far. He is so delightfully sinister, cunning and manipulative. I only hope our new baddie in town lives up to his hype, like Andre's return did. Either way, I can hardly wait to see what Andre does next. I suspect we might soon be treated to a rendition of Cape Fear starring Hope, Ciara, Chase, Rafe and you guessed it Andre.

Oh, I know many just love Andre'. But I really don't like his pushing his way into homes/hotel rooms, etc. as if he had the right. He doesn't. He can make his threats in the doorways. I especially do not like his manner of threats, and in this particular case, he even shoved and bullied his way into a detective's office, with his accusations and threats, based on nothing more than a speck of blook.
That is why his suspicions are so far fetched so early in the game.
If Stefano was gone over a month say, with no word to his family, then Andre' begins to try and locate him.....o.k. But this instant bullying of everyone, including his brother, just is too over the top. And THAT is my problem with Andre'. He is TOO over the top with everything.

Back