Stefano/Andre

Andre the thug. :angry: Yes, thug, but with good taste in clothes. :rotfl:ShaSha

Well, maybe since others are dressed inappropriately by wardrobe, why should Andre' be any different? But he DOES look rather tacky at times. Maybe that is on purpose since he is definitely not the suave, charmer that Tony is.

Oh, pish, we gotta have a good ole sneaky/nasty tempered/town bully. Andre is just right, pushing his way into homes/into people's faces. Sure, he's a bully of the highest degree.

Agreed he's no Stefano, but thinking back over the 'ages' he, too, did a lot of bullying!

My main worry is Chad. Can he stay removed from it all??? How about a trip with Abby and Thomas to Ireland to escape for awhile?

Cant wait to see Andre's 'public' mourning face and his 'private' sinister evil eye response when they finally find what's under the pile of rags!!

I might be alone here but I've really enjoyed the character of Andre, thus far. He is so delightfully sinister, cunning and manipulative. I only hope our new baddie in town lives up to his hype, like Andre's return did. Either way, I can hardly wait to see what Andre does next. I suspect we might soon be treated to a rendition of Cape Fear starring Hope, Ciara, Chase, Rafe and you guessed it Andre.
You are not alone. I love Andre, but mostly I just love Thaao Penghlis. Since Stefano is gone, I'm so glad they brought Thaao back. Whether he's playing Andre or Tony, I don't care either way. And him being over the top is a good thing...it just makes him more exciting to watch. I'm just glad they're keeping the DiMeras alive. You have to have the bad guys, else there would be no show.

About Stefano's death, I always thought it would be cool if they went a little crazy sci-f with it. I would have wanted it so that his brain be transplanted into someone else's body and have a new actor portray Stefano. He could be a new actor, or someone else on the show even. Or what if someone needed a body part and Stefano's organs were a match? Someone could have gotten Stefano's heart just like Brady with Daniel and that person becomes evil as Stefano, having his memories, thoughts, etc.

Funny ideas. I think it would be cool if Roman Brady got Stefano's organs, for some reason. I think the actor could do a good evil. He's already been Jake Kositchek before becoming Roman. Maybe, in a stint as a new evil Stefano type villain, he might even get some loving! LOL.

deleted unnecessary quote - no need to quote the post that is directly above your own post - JS

Oops. I stand corrected. And, kudos to you for knowing how to spell Kositchek!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so I just saw the episode of the building falling on him. (I'm a few episodes behind :)) Anyway, all I could think of is wouldn't Stefano stink from the decay? I thought I heard one worker say something about a smell, but if Andre was right next to his body, that would be enough to make your eyes water. I just thought it was funny.

Back