Stefano/Hope

ShaSha

Reaction score
Did Hope actually shoot Stefano dead? Or was it a daydream? Does anyone know at this time if it actually happened this way?

I thought he would just have a massive heart attack.

Please if you know share. ShaSha

That is how today's show ended. But, was it real, was it a dream, did he have a bullet proof vest on, were the injuries life threatening? We don't know. One thing that I caught was that Hope said they were alone because Stefano had sent Andre and lurch away. Wouldn't there be others in the mansion?

Just Samantha, just read Celebs Dirty Laundry DOOL. Seems it wasn't what we saw today. Hope keeps prompting Stefano for a confession. It goes on and on and Rafe, I believe, steps in to protect her. I believe Stefano will die of a massive heart attack very soon. ShaSha

I know they are alone, but remember the house staff is around. Sha

Just Samantha, go into the Celebs Dirty Laundry DOOL site. You will see what they say. ShaSha

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I found it, JS.......and it does NOT say Stefano has a heart attack, it asks if Hope's intense confrontation with Stefano might cause Stefano to have one?

Sorry, but the hole in the white shirt, with the blood coming out seems like Stefano was really shot. His taunting was more than Hope could stand. He mentioned "Bo, her ape of a husband".

Not sure if there would be blood with a bullet proof vest. And yes, Harold should be in the house, even if Andre' and "Lurch" (lol) were sent away.

Thanks, Barb.

Plus, the article is only someone's speculation and was written yesterday, before today's episode aired.

Will Hope’s rage get the best of her during this dangerous meeting? Could Stefano have a heart attack brought on by this tense encounter? Emotions will undoubtedly be running high.

So the person who wrote the article obviously hadn't seen today's ending to see that Hope did shoot Stefano.

I don't think there would be blood if he was wearing a vest no. But didn't Clyde have a vest that had fake blood, or am I thinking of a different show? They did show blood coming out of Stefano's front and back. Lots to ponder on!

I have read some of the spoilers for next week and have seen nothing in regard to Stefano.

Just wonder how Hope will wiggle out of this one. Next week, Rafe tries to help, so...will they plead self-defense since there was that loaded gun in the drawer? Will they say he came at Hope, (he did stand up)? Or that someone else did it? Or will it be the temporary insanity plea?

I think there will be a twist to the story and perhaps Andre came back and actually shot him. Of course, they will have the bullets and access to Hope's gun, so we will see. If this is the way Stefano ends his reign in Salem I will be sorely disappointed.

Can you please provide a link?

You don't need a link, just go to google and type in Celeb Dirty Laundry DOOL.They are a great source for info on Days. You will probably get the link when you go in. I just google it. Let me know what you think. ShaSha

If you're going to talk about a spoiler, story, interview, etc. you should provide a link so that our board members don't have to go hunting for it.

But it doesn't matter now, as Barb did it for you.

As for the article you are talking about, it was nothing but pure speculation on the author's part. There is no spoiler involved stating that Stefano suffers a heart attack.

You are absolutely right Just Samantha. Sorry! ShaSha

Thank you, Poirot. ShaSha

Just wonder how Hope will wiggle out of this one. Next week, Rafe tries to help, so...will they plead self-defense since there was that loaded gun in the drawer? Will they say he came at Hope, (he did stand up)? Or that someone else did it? Or will it be the temporary insanity plea?

This is the exact thought I had today. How will Hope get out of this should it really be true?

Back