Steve and Ava

Caroline only had visions of Bo.......and then of Victor. No one else. I am thinking that perhaps she is losing ...or has lost...that ability. Maybe was just a temp one.

If the ability is only temporary, that makes the secret formula much less valuable to Deimos/Phil. More testing needed! :rolleyes:

:beat:Been there before. EJ/Sami and Kristen/Whoever. Does anyone ever say no to blackmail sex on this show? Why didn't Steve go right to the police? Oh, dumb question.

Good grief! We've already seen this more than once. It's Ava in the role of EJ and Kristen, Steve in the role of Sami, and Kayla in the role of Lucas. Or Ava in the role of Kristen and Steve in the role of Eric even if there wasn't the threat of "have sex with me or your loved one dies". Still don't like it/won't watch it.

I don't even get why Ava wants Steve so much she goes out to ruin his relationship with Kayla.

Steve and Ava today was downright disgusting :sick:.

Now that Ava has told Joey where to find Kayla, Steve should walk away from her, go home, and tell Kayla what he did to get her back. He can always look for the supposed child he and Ava had without her around.

I think it's a tie with Kristen's 2014 return when all she did was have scenes with Daniel. But I think the reason Ava is back is because she is one of Dena Higley's favorites.
If Ms. Higley wanted to bring back the utterly vile Ava, it should have been for her to finally stand trial for causing the crash of the Black jet and the death of beloved Dad Brady. This would have been loaded with plot possibilities: 1) Marlena worrying that there's a trace of RoboJohn left in the real John, who has feelings for Ava; 2) Steve worrying that if all the dirt about his past relationship with Ava came out, it would embarrass his family; 3) Justin rushing about demanding that the Salem P.D. come up with even more evidence against Ava; 4) angry Dad-Brady-loving Salemites (led by Philip who was on the Black Jet) plotting to storm the jail; and 5) Lani, JJ, Rafe, and Roman doing their best to keep Ava from facing mob justice.

Back