Steve and Ava's "maybe" baby

I don't care about Ava. I just want this ridiculous story to be over and gone. And take the idiotic far fetched Hope/Andre junk with it.

If this baby was Steve's then Ava would have no need to blackmail him to help her search.

I'm wondering if this said baby is really "Mark" the casting call for the 17 year old teenage jock. Another of my theory is Tyler Kiriakis. Anyway on track, the baby with Steve and Ava would HAVE to be at least a year or so older than Joey.

Hmm, my post has disappeared........so, to repeat...Am not buying Ava's story, especially that she cannot "remember" anything. She first was with Patch when he had amnesia, was going by another name, Jack ran across him in Cleveland (after Steve had left her at the altar), brought him to Salem, where he eventually recovered his memory.
So a few years had passed already. Eventually came the Vitali compound, drugged Ava, story with Steve, Bo, Hope, Kayla. Although Steve was in bed with AVa once, I thought Kayla stopped whatever when she walked in. But....Ava eventually came to Salem alone, supposedly off the drugs, taking up with Robo John. Not a word then about a baby. Now, she could not have been drugged while pregnant, that would not have been good for the baby, so all this "I don't remember, my father did this or that", is just not believable. We know she is faking her leukemia, she would be faking everything else.
And with all those papers she gathered, how come she has not hired an investigator instead of coming to Salem, pretending to be ill.

Maybe it's Rory, JJ's old friend. Wouldn't that be a hoot?

I still wouldn't put it past the show to make this baby from Steve's more recent offscreen time in NY.

I thought about chase for just a nano second....but Chase really is too young. Steve has a lot of animosity towards Ava, from all the aggravation she caused them years ago. I just cannot picture him having had relations again, and thus fathering a child in same age bracket as Joey. Heck, When Joey was conceived, it was right after the whole Tyler/Pocket incident, Kayla & Steve were very much together then. And after Joey was born, they all went to Africa, where they were together for several years.

However, we all know full well, as does the actor Drake Hogestyn (John) that Days, at times, plays havoc with time lines...currently making Paul be John's son, when the age timeline absolutely doesn't compute with where John was in story back then. LOL (Drake made the comment that he knew Paul's conception time did not jibe with the timeline)

Back