Steve Steve Steve

SarahBeth

Reaction score
It's official for me, Steve is a cheating scum. I never thought I would say it. The last time they wrote this story I let it go because wasn't Kayla pregnant at the time and then Pops died in that plane crash. But this time I can't.

Steve knows Ava is a raving lunatic who can't be trusted to tell the truth. If there's a baby, it's not his and if it is there's no way Ava is believable to even buy into the story. So she would have to go get that child herself and have Steve prove his paternity. There is zero reason to believe anything Ava says.

Steve or Joey should have went to John to help find Kayla. She is the priority since she was in danger.
Steve is a former ISA agent. He's trained to deal with these kind of things. Dealing with Ava should have been a no brainer. But to have him boink her in order to "save" Kayla is just stupid. To see him do this suggests that he has probably boinked others while on assignment as part of his cover and is probably just another unfaithful husband of Salem.

It's official for me.... Steve is a cheating scum. I never thought I would say it, Steve is a former ISA agent. He's trained to deal with these kind of things. Dealing with Ava should have been a no brainer. But to have him boink her in order to "save" Kayla is just stupid. To see him do this suggests that he has probably boinked others while on assignment as part of his cover and is probably just another unfaithful husband of Salem.
Steve may be a cheat, but he's more of a complete fool than "scum." This is the second time, that he's confidently assumed that he could handle an Ava situation and has then been completely fooled and out-maneuvered. (As the old saying goes: Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.) As for being an ISA agent, this is no guarantee of any smarts. In fact, it's probably evidence of just the opposite. In recent years, the ISA has been just as ineffective and hopeless as the Salem P.D. And their hiring standards aren't all that high. After all, they recently took back the coma-plagued, memory-erased, one-time DiMera pawn, John Black.

I hate this story line so much. Also very nice of him to leave town knowing Kayla is gone thus leaving his child alone and upset without even a phone call to tell him what's going on. :confused:

Why did they have to go all the way to Hawaii to have sex? There is no way that any of this is believable. Why would anyone travel that far when their loved one is being held hostage so close to home? I agree with everyone else. Steve is supposed to be "smart," yet he lets a known liar like Ava get the best of him? She told him that she was lying about having leukemia and how she was able to falsify her blood results and he still believes that he has a child out there???

I think they were going to Indonesia, where they think perhaps the baby might have ended up??? The worse thing for me, is Steve left his 16 yr. old son home, not telling him he was leaving, or that his mother was being held hostage.
But then, those miracle super sonic planes that leave Salem, not only got Steve & Ava to Hawaii before Joey ever returned home, they even had time to get to a hotel room, register, change clothes and have sex. Gosh, time flies, doesn't it.:sick::eek:

Unfortunately, I don't think the writers are clever enough, so I believe Steve really did sleep with Ava. :sick::sick::sick::sick:

In my view, the problem is these writers, like the ones before, can't be bothered to really do some research and to really create original stories that are entertaining and well thought out.

No, instead, they go for the most "drama" factor, even if in the end, this drama is cheap and disgusting. For instance, now, a couple can't date a while, we can't long for a first kiss (back in the day, Kayla and Steve were the perfect example of such a great courtship), it has to be bed hopping.

So back to Kayla and Steve, the idiot writers could not create a storyline worthy of this couple, so they went for the easiest, the cheapest and the most disgusting way to create angst for them. And now, for me, Steve is ruined. And believe me, I never, ever thought I would say that about my favorite character in the history of Days !

Again, kudos writers, for a job well done ! :sarcasm:

I think they were going to Indonesia, where they think perhaps the baby might have ended up??? The worse thing for me, is Steve left his 16 yr. old son home, not telling him he was leaving, or that his mother was being held hostage.
But then, those miracle super sonic planes that leave Salem, not only got Steve & Ava to Hawaii before Joey ever returned home, they even had time to get to a hotel room, register, change clothes and have sex. Gosh, time flies, doesn't it.:sick::eek:

This is the main reason I didn't like this storyline, I don't think it's believable that someone would leave their child alone without even calling him and telling him what was happening. Knowing his mother was missing, knowing what Joey walked in on. It's very dumb.

Back