Submit your questions for Miranda Cheryl-Ann Wilson (Megan) interview

Jason47

Reaction score
Submit your questions for Miranda Cheryl-Ann Wilson (Megan Hathaway) interview.

tumblr_oxbefo0pP31ugufglo1_400.jpg

"Days" fans, if you have any questions you'd like to ask Miranda Cheryl-Ann Wilson, who played Stefano's daughter Megan Hathaway, on "Days" from 1984-1985, please post them below. I'll pick some of the best ones and include them in my interview with her.

If Megan were to come back from the dead in the near future, would Miranda Cheryl-Ann Wilson agree to return to Days? (I think Megan would make a great villainess to Hope as she is now commissioner.)

Megan came to Salem with a loathing of Hope, because she wanted Bo. Megan convinced Bo she got pregnant with his child as a teen and her adoptive father, Maxwell, shipped her away to have the baby. Then she paid a hooker for her son, a little boy named Zach [with an "h"]. (Ironic that Bo would later have a real son named Zack [with a "k']) Bo eventually figured out the truth and reunited Zach and his mother, Diane.

Megan tried to kill Hope by rigging a hot tub at the Body Connection (a gym/spa) to electrocute her. Later, Megan fought with Larry Welch, who killed her and put her body in the hot tub. Hope found her body and was initially suspected of killing Megan.

I remember when she first came to Salem, she wore Bo's class ring on a ribbon around her neck.

Here is Megan with Zach; Zach with his real mom (Diane) and Bo; Zach playing with Carrie; Carrie and Zach when they were in Bo & Hope's wedding.

zachbohadtowork.gif
zachchargeuswithkidnapping.gif
CarrieZach84xmas.gif
carriezackbhwed.gif

I read that Miranda Cheryl-Ann Wilson (Megan), just recently returned to acting in 2014. This is definitely interesting to say the least.

My question would also be return related if Days offered her a spot. Enjoy the interview Jason.

JS thanks for the classic photos.

She got to see him at the 50th anniversary party, along with the actress who played Renee. (the picture misidentifies Anna as one of Stefano's daughters) I remember a quote from either the 50th or after Joseph Mascolo (Stefano) died and she spoke very warmly about him and the time they got to work together.

Screen-Shot-2016-01-16-at-14.37.19.png

I swear I just saw Miranda Wilson (Megan) in a MedExpress commercial.

Not a question for the actress but would like to know more about the character (if that is okay as the interweb never provides as thorough of an answer as the answers provided here) as I do not recall anything about her.

Who was her mother and what happened to the mother?

What would her "character age group" be (like Tony & Andre or Kristen or Lexie or anything before/after* not even sure where Hope falls along that spectrum to have a reference with all the SORASing lol)?

Anything else I/we would like to know? Any and all answered are greatly appreciated.

If you scroll back to post 3, it gives a brief synopsis of her life.

We don't know who her mother was. And it was never explained how she was raised by Maxwell Hathaway, but yet knew Stefano was her real father.

Stefano called her his Golden Girl. She came on the scene after Stefano's other daughter, Renee, had been killed by Andre (as the Salem Slasher).

She'd be in the age range of Hope of Bo.

Reactions: YPG
Back