SPOILER !! Summer exit announced

If we all say this
And PLEASE take Abigail back there with her.
and click our heels together three times, will it really happen Muzza? Abigail has no, and I mean no, brains left. Don't like her any more. She'll go out on a limb for Dario, but turn her back on her husband who she supposedly loves. Bite it, Abby, and get out if Salem. Take Dario with you.

It truly is a shame that these present writers have done so much damage to core characters. Maybe Abby needs to get back on her meds to get her thinking straightened out. Then again, maybe she is on them, and needs to get off of them. ??

Dario needs to get found out, and right now! He is spinning lies faster than Olympians run the track.

Chad needs a few counseling sessions, maybe get hypnotized by Marlena so he can figure out his life.

Gabi truly needs to spend her time with her daughter, and stay away from DiMansion.

Don't know how Chad can keep an eye on the Unholy Duo, but like his late father, he needs recording devices installed everywhere, and the phones tapped. LOL

And Sonny needs to take a look in the mirror, realize that slicked down hair makes him look ridiculous, then get a decent haircut. (Although current hair people are not ones I would recommend. I don't blame Marlena for doing her own hair, lol - talking real life here)

This is one character that won't be missed by me! Buh bye. They didn't write her anything worth a crap.

So many actors/characters are leaving or joining the show. Soon there won't be anymore "core" families. Just folks walking around the square or sitting in the pub and we won't know any of them.:sarcasm:

I have to admit the actress did a GREAT job playing a annoying stubborn brat, for someone pretty new she did amazing. I thought she seemed to nice at first compared to the other Jade who seemed more gutsy, but she did well like the other actress.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesssss! I'm sure the actress is a lovely girl, but that character of Jade?

Weakest-link.jpg

LOL! Here I thought I was the only one thinking that hair Sonny is sporting could use some help, fast!! Perhaps he wants to look a bit mafia-ish?
Yeah, kinda reminds me of Michael Corleone "Al Pacino". Would love to see him in a good mafia movie.

He has nice hair, but yeah, it's getting on the long side. Way better than Joey. No offense to the actor, but certain people can really pull it off and the darker long hair on Sonny can work. Like Lucas.

Looks like they are trying to give Sonny the Andy Garcia look. ShaSha

The actor himself, for some reason, in his private life, likes to wear that gelled, sticking up in front look. At least he has in the past. Always surprised me when I'd see pics. But then, perhaps many of us like a style that others feel just is not flattering for us.

But I will admit that it is not just Sonny (on Days) who has shown up not looking good in the hair dept. :)

Back