SPOILER !! Summer Preview

Heather4CU

Reaction score
SOD Spoilers from Ken Corday:
  • Hope is torn between Rafe and Aiden but the audience should be screaming for her to wake up because Aiden isn't who he appears to be. Rafe suspects this and starts to investigate.
  • Nicole is accused of killing Deimos. Kate sets her up and inherits the Kiriakis fortune which draws Andre's attention. Is Deimos really dead?
  • Chloe returns to Salem and it turns out she has been involved with Philip and she will have a secret that only she knows. This secret will have big implications. Note that Corday gushes about Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) and her importance on the canvas for a long time to come.
  • Steve and Kayla rescue Joey but one of them is shot and their life hangs in the balance.
  • Shawn and Belle grow closer
  • Abigail disappears from Shady Hills and Chad launches a search. Andre agrees to help his brother. Does he know more than he lets on?
  • Sonny returns to Salem to help his family through tough times and his relationship with Paul grows. Expect Paul to get more airtime now.
  • Summer becomes increasingly obsessive over Brady and pulls out all the stops to be with him. Jeannie T is aware of this and does all she can to make sure Summer doesn't succeed.
  • Ciara pushes Theo away and Claire takes an interest in him.
From Soaps in Depth magazine:
  • Nadia Bjorlin's (Chloe) first air date is June 9

These are not great but they are not bad either. I'm interested in most of this stuff.

I don't think Deimos is dead since he has been seen on set recently.

Disappointed that Aiden or whomever he is seems to be getting thrown under the bus again in favor of Hope and Rafe. What was the point in his return then? He could have been for Jennifer or someone else.

Did not see Abigail's disappearance coming though I had my doubts about Dr. Robinson. That's an interesting twist. I hope Ciara leaves Chad alone.

Sad that Sonny has to return in order for Paul to get airtime.

Nicole/Deimos/Kate- I am interested in this storyline! I also remembered that Victor told Philip that if he wants his forgiveness, then destroy Deimos. Well, his mom (attempts to) destroys Deimos, does that count?

Chloe/Philip- Sigh. I love Philip and Chloe. Maybe Chloe will redeem Philip.

Shawn/Belle- Yay!

Abigail/Chad- I sort of figured Abigail would run from the mental hospital, but this spoiler indicates that Andre had her kidnapped or something.

Sonny/Paul- Yay! I multiship Paul and Sonny, and Sonny and Will, so, I wonder if either Will comes to Sonny as a ghost and gives a similar blessing like Bo did with Hope and Rafe and tells him to move on; or if Will returns just as Paul and Sonny restarted their relationship.

Theresa/Brady/Summer- Oh, geez. It's like a bad Lifetime movie!

Ciara/Theo/Claire- I kind of like the idea of Claire/Theo.

edited to write out combo names which are not permitted on this board - JS

Last edited by a moderator:
I really have a hard time understanding why viewers feel that those who were murdered by the necktie killer are not dead. Are there that many clones of Salemites out there? One for Rafe (in the past), one for Aiden, several for Marlena (in the past), one for Will, Abby, Paige, etc. etc. etc. ????

As to Andre'....if he is kidnapping all these people, (Aiden, Deimos, Abby...) it is overkill, and then some. Guess he rebuilt Melaswen, and put all the real Salemites there, while populating Salem with the clones. Also, and in my opinion, if that is the direction that is going on with Andre'.............then he can leave the show yesterday.

I think Chloe's secret is her pregnancy though I can't imagine it will be secret for long.

I think Summer (the character not the season) is leaving in July.

I'm guessing these spoilers cover June and early July only. We will probably get another set for July sweeps.

Have read that is the case, and after all, being involved with Philip would make that a sure thing. So...maybe it is that she is pregnant......and no one knows??? I do know many viewers (not all) would like Parker to be the son of Philip after all.......but...again rewriting history seems a bit much.

I really don't care about any of these spoilers, sounds very boring unfortunately. After today's show I will be 10 days behind. I guess I will fast forward through most of it again.

Theresa/Brady/Summer- Oh, geez. It's like a bad Lifetime movie!

And that is an insult to bad Lifetime movies. The entire Summer storyline has been horrible from the get go. I wish the actress who plays Summer a much better part in her next endeavor.

I wonder if the "someone gets shot and a life hangs in balance" will a) bring about some fantastic flashbacks of the couple? Or the more likely b) be over and done in the single episode with the shot person bouncing back and skipping into a bright future the next episode.

But over all, not meh, on the summer preview. But it might feature too much Summer the character for my tastes. But she can be take the lunch dishes to the kitchen time.

Ugh! So basically more of the same?! And more crazy Summer and Hope & Rafe? THIS is supposed to excite viewers for the summer? Unbelievable.

I am looking forward to Claire & Theo. Ciara is a little brat, and I like Claire. I can see her and Theo blossoming into a beautiful romance. I'm also excited about Chloe coming back. That's going to be great. I bet that Philip has fathered Chloe's baby.

You don't think the writers would do something like Chloe has the baby and it needs blood, only special blood, and oh my goodness, Parker has the same blood type, do you? That would be something new and different.:sarcasm:

Even if they don't do that, isn't it strange that for such a small town there are so many "special" blood types?

• Hope is torn between Rafe and Aiden but the audience should be screaming for her to wake up because Aiden isn't who he appears to be. Rafe suspects this and starts to investigate. [When has Aiden ever been the person he appears to be?]
  • Nicole is accused of killing Deimos. Kate sets her up and inherits the Kiriakis fortune which draws Andre's attention. Is Deimos really dead? [Victor will be really torn. He'll probably be glad about the death of Deimos, but really, really unhappy about Ms. Blue-Green Chunk getting her grubby mitts his billions. And how could this happen? Did Deimos actually marry the brownie-baker after all?]
  • Chloe returns to Salem and it turns out she has been involved with Philip and she will have a secret that only she knows. This secret will have big implications. Note that Corday gushes about Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) and her importance on the canvas for a long time to come. [Given the history of Chloe and Shaggy Phil, this is another development that will spoil Victor's day. As for Corday, it would be nice if he was gushing over story lines that actually turned out to be good instead of the same old.]
  • Steve and Kayla rescue Joey but one of them is shot and their life hangs in the balance. [Good grief -- another phony health crisis that will be gone in a week or two.]
  • Shawn and Belle grow closer. [Good news for Teen Claire. Bad news for useless Lani.]
  • Abigail disappears from Shady Hills and Chad launches a search. Andre agrees to help his brother. Does he know more than he lets on? [When has Andre ever not known far more than he's let on?]
  • Sonny returns to Salem to help his family through tough times and his relationship with Paul grows. Expect Paul to get more airtime now. [Good news about Sonny and Paul. Maybe they can take lots of the air time away from the awful teen crowd.]
  • Summer becomes increasingly obsessive over Brady and pulls out all the stops to be with him. Jeannie T is aware of this and does all she can to make sure Summer doesn't succeed. [The wretched Summer is still around? :angry:This is truly barf city stuff.]
  • Ciara pushes Theo away and Claire takes an interest in him. [This is a good thing. Salem has a shortage of teen girls and nobody wants to see poor Theo with the likes of Jade.]

Hope/Rafe/Aiden: Don't care.

Nicole/Deimos/Kate with a side of Victor/Maggie and potential Andre/Kate: Actually sounds quite interesting. I'm on board with most of this... maybe not Andre/Kate but will wait and see.

Chloe/Philip: Am not much of a Chloe fan and can take or leave Phil, so will wait and see on this one.

Steve/Kayla/Fynn/Joey/Jade: Hopefully Fynn dies. Sorry mate, I know I'm supposed to be patriotic about you, but the character is Daniel Lite and just no.

Lani/Shawn/Belle: That's nice, I don't care.

Abigail/Chad with a side of Andre: Have they case the new Abby yet? As long as Chad doesn't start making out with Ciara then I'm interested in this. Also am interested in the Dimera family politics.

Sonny/Paul: Yay. Like both of them, happy to have Sonny back. Can we get some step-babydaddy drama with Gabi so we can have cute Sonny/Ari scenes?

Summer: Don't care, please go away.

Jeannie T/Brady: I hope they get something to do without Summer occasionally.

Ciara/Theo/Claire: Good, Theo is a sweetheart and I like Claire a lot too. Ciara can push off to the Swiss finishing school they shipped Jenn off to and come back as a grown up Lauren Boles.

Back