SPOILER !! Summer Preview

Summer could end up being murdered and Theresa goes to jail for it. Could be a accident but looked like it was intentional. Who knows I probably shouldn't touch Theresa exit speculations yet lol.

error smiley.JPG This is what I see lol

when I edit this post, I do not see the word clap between colons. I see the word [/ATTACH] which means that pic is coming from elsewhere??? Poirot

Last edited by a moderator:
I really have a hard time understanding why viewers feel that those who were murdered by the necktie killer are not dead. Are there that many clones of Salemites out there? One for Rafe (in the past), one for Aiden, several for Marlena (in the past), one for Will, Abby, Paige, etc. etc. etc. ????

As to Andre'....if he is kidnapping all these people, (Aiden, Deimos, Abby...) it is overkill, and then some. Guess he rebuilt Melaswen, and put all the real Salemites there, while populating Salem with the clones. Also, and in my opinion, if that is the direction that is going on with Andre'.............then he can leave the show yesterday.
I feel you, but let's not forget this is DAYS. Stranger things have happened and more dumb and stupid things will happen later, but we can't keep our eyes off it. :rotfl::rotfl:

Theo is a very sweet, handsome young man and I think our little Claire can be a very sweet, beautiful young lady. I like this pairing. Let Andre and Kate get together and maybe they can go out like Bonnie and Clyde did. This whole Aiden thing has stunk from the very beginning. Just keep Ciara's cruddy little hands off Chad.

I really have a hard time understanding why viewers feel that those who were murdered by the necktie killer are not dead. Are there that many clones of Salemites out there? One for Rafe (in the past), one for Aiden, several for Marlena (in the past), one for Will, Abby, Paige, etc. etc. etc. ????

As to Andre'....if he is kidnapping all these people, (Aiden, Deimos, Abby...) it is overkill, and then some. Guess he rebuilt Melaswen, and put all the real Salemites there, while populating Salem with the clones. Also, and in my opinion, if that is the direction that is going on with Andre'.............then he can leave the show yesterday.

I couldn't agree with you more!

Kate and Aiden are going down big time for this one, just my opinion. But Kate is a black widow, weaving a web that she will be caught in with Aiden. Also thinking, that Victor will hold all the cards here and get everything back that he owns and it will be all Kate's doing. This of course, would mean, that there will be a big deal between Victor/Kate. Deimos will probably get his due in the end. Just a speculation of how I see things unfolding. ShaSha

Victor apparently gets everything back, as evidenced by a recent picture on Twitter of the K-Mansion living room. In the picture, there was a framed photograph of Victor and Maggie on the table behind the sofa. If anyone other than Victor owned/lived in the K-Mansion, that framed photograph wouldn't be there.

Back