SPOILER !! Summer Returns: The Final Teaser

Jason47

Reaction score
FAMILIAR FACES FROM THE PAST. WHO'S COMING BACK THIS SUMMER?

13516624_745462818929328_1679728861454709891_n.jpg

With summer now officially here, here's one final tease of potential returns. Until the news is confirmed, there will be no more eliminations from the list. However, to keep the suspense going, here's one more piece of additional info: "Days" fans will be seeing at least two of these familiar faces this summer!

Kristen would probably be another ghostly figure. :fan: ShaSha

I really never wanted to see Kristen again, and was hoping she was gone. It truly is a shame that the evil DiMeras are never really "dead", while characters that are well loved, enjoyed,just stay dead.

Of those pictured, would seem Kristen & Xander would be the only possible ones.

Would love to see Vivian, which means for sure it won't be her. I don't really care much about the others. It all comes down to the writing. So many of my favorites have come back (John, Jack, Steve, Kayla, Belle & Shawn), but the writing has been so bad, I haven't enjoyed them much. Mostly because they're not written as the character that I know and remember. They've had major personality changes and not in a good way. Learned my lesson, if the story is awful, and the character is poorly written, it doesn't matter what actor is reading the lines.

If Kristen returns (with Theresa leaving, makes it most probable), I will not watch one scene. If I have to fast forward the whole show I will. Cannot stand the character. The actress plays her well. The character will make Kate look good and I need Kate to pay for all her transgressions.

Xander - annoying and more annoying. One foot closer to giving up on this show. Sorry. You can only destroy it so many times and promise the moon in return to find out it's all a pile of manure.

Last edited:
Thanks, Jason.

Now we know it's at least two. It could be more than that.

Last edited:
Reactions: jgk
Not that they are my preference, but I would guess Kristen and Xander. How exactly is Xander related to Deimos? Will they be good or bad terms, is the question??? Xander could possibly be on Team Deimos and coming in to aid Deimos??? I'm thinking since John Aniston (Victor) wants to retire, Deimos may bring in the part of the Kiriakis family that could possibly be on his team.

Well, in that case, I could go for a paternity change. Maybe it would give some material to Xander and Deimos. If Deimos is really falling for Nicole (humour me), what will he do when he learns what Xander did to her ? Heck, it would beat what we have right now on screen, I think. Then again, what do I know ? :rolleyes: The Days writers are so good ! :sarcasm:

Let's see, Nicole looks just like Helena, which intrigued Deimos, having him fall for her, and he learns his nephew attempted to kill her. Hmmm. And the nephew probably is still angry at her, but then more angry at ol Theresa, the betrothed of Brady Black, Nicole's good friend. After all Theresa lied about attempted rape, didn't she?

Would Xander still not be charged with attempted murder of Nicole & Eric?

So instead of Victor up against Stefano....are we gonna have Deimos up against Andre? Ugh.

I'd rather the villains come and go.

I've been saying all along that I think they should have Deimos turn out to be Titus meaning he'd be Xander's father.

If they DID make Xander the son of Deimos, it would be because Deimos had an affair with Titus's wife!

Back