SPOILER !! Summer Returns: The Final Teaser

I'm guessing as well it is Kristen and Xander. One or the other playing a part in Theresa's exit storyline I am sure.Who knows maybe Kristen is the one who unleashes Xander. Kristen and Deimos have a lot of potential I feel.

Maybe Ernesto and Vivian come back together and it is revealed that they are recently wed as a couple. Ernesto would be a formidable foe against Victor. Or Deimos for that matter. Vivian and Maggie can spar, as last time Maggie was put in the sarcophagus by Vivian.

These two are my hope too but bracing for Xander and Kristen

My assumption is the two (or more, wouldn't it be funny if it was all six!) will not be airing in the summer but rather taping then go start airing early 2017.

Ernesto would be pretty old by now, would he not? Well, we all have our ideas, and also have those we have liked as characters, and others that just did not do it. So, some will be glad to see whoever, and some won't, I guess. :)

The question is why would Ernesto come back? Hope has enough storyline now and aside from her and Victor, who else would he really have an issue with?

I do think Summer is connected to at least one of these returns. I think she is going to be hired by one of these people to take Tate, perhaps as a way to get out of hot water for killing Clark? A bigger twist would be if Summer has an existing connection to that person too. For example, a long sister or something.

I don't think Ernesto would be any older than Victor, or Stefano. :)
And that would be in his 80s. The show seems to be trying to get villains who are younger than that, but very experienced. LOL

Isn't Ernesto dead?

I thought Titus was deceased??

Xander is supposed to be younger than Brady, older than Philip??? I know the shows don't like to mention ages, once the character is 21 or so, and when they bring on characters older than that, ages never mentioned.

And that would be in his 80s. The show seems to be trying to get villains who are younger than that, but very experienced. LOL

Isn't Ernesto dead?
He's as dead as Hope and Greta. LOL
Not that they can't rewrite history, but Victor mentioned both Titus and Deimos within the same conversation when Deimos first showed up.
They already did by adding Deimos (and Titus, for that matter). They could just say the cheese is slipping off Vic's cracker, and he thought they were different brothers, when they are the same. (Edit: Speculation to explain Heather's theory; not a fact.)

I think Ernesto is around the same age as Vivian but that's just a guess. It is true that Ernesto's two children, Isabella and Marina are both dead. I forget who killed Marina; Kayla initially was a suspect. And Isabella was later revealed to be the daughter of Victor and Ernesto's wife from an affair. There would have to be some new history written for him to return to Salem. He was a very good villain but perhaps there is no reason for him to return to Salem right now.

Have to wait and see.

Back