SPOILER !! Summer Returns: The Final Teaser

I think Xander makes the most sense lately pondering. Deimos has the means to pay off Xander's sexual assault charges of Theresa and would love another ally who wants to keep Victor down as much as Xander would. I can see Deimos seeing he needs the help after almost being killed by Kate.

All the rejection and down talking Victor did to Xander I can see him becoming Deimos' right hand man. Then of course there is so much to dish out against Theresa. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if Brady may divorce Theresa if he finds out Xander never tried to rape her and she falsely put him in prison making her leave town.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Xander is at least one of the returns based on that photo Paul Telfer (Xander) posted from what looked like a Days dressing room.

I'm guessing Kristen is the other. It's been enough time and it makes sense given the storyline. But I also wouldn't mind being surprised by someone else.

I'm betting on Kristen and Orpheus. I'm not letting go of the Orpheus idea until they're shown and I'm either elated or disappointed.

One possibility I see is Orpheus was revived after his seemingly fatal gunshot wound by Sefano's miracle serum. Orpheus and Stefano being partners at the time would also tie up a major loose end in Days history, how exactly Stefano's henchmen abducted Marlena before her plan crashed near Orpheus' island hideaway.

Later Orpheus and Stefano had a falling out and Stefano turned on a weakened Orpheus banishing him to a Dimera owned deserted Island (like Tony was). Orpheus now returned wants revenge on the Dimeras, Blacks and Brady Clan alike for ruining his life (first Roman in his mind killed his wife then because of John & Stefano he was separated from his beloved children).

Moira, you hit the door on the nail there! LOL! Wow and true. Which is why Xander and Kristen are in my opinion the sealed deal it. They both are the 2 most recent on-screen that old and new writers can remember. Also fit in the storylines while the others would come from left field nowhere.

The show isn't above throwing us things from left field: a demonic possession, DiMeras making duplicates of people, brand new people on the landscape that all of a sudden are now related to people who only showed up not that long ago, but they lived on the other side of town, etc. Orpheus is part of history, yes, but I think it's a history they could easily revive.

Of course anything is possible, but I would be extremely surprised if it is anyone other than Kristen and Xander, either for the reason ErasofDiMeras stated or for no particular reason. It seems to me that while they do sometimes do out-of-the-ordinary things, such as possession, etc., anytime a "mystery" is presented ahead of time, it almost always turns out to be very predictable.

I am aware of the history but an apology and especially time often has a way of changing things. I doubt it is her but this is one possible reason it could be her. I have also in various fields hear people swear they would never return but there they are.

This is ALL speculation - I have no insider information.

Xander is pretty much a given since the picture Paul Telfer (Xander) took that looked a lot like a Days dressing room. I'm betting he's short term.

Kristen. Ah. Kritter...err...Kristen. What can I say. I love the way Eileen Davidson (Kristen, Susan, etc) embraces the insanity of the character & just runs with it. But I hope it's a VERY short term - let her tangle with Theresa & Brady all she wants, but the only interaction I want her in with John &/or Marlena is a MASSIVE eye-roll, and some chuckles as they walk away to her seething with fury. HAHA! Gimme that GIF all day!

The other one who I would love to see would be Orpheus - along with a couple of grandkids who are going to Salem U. We don't know who their relationship, but the grandkids interact with Joey & Claire and some relationships are forged...then WHAM Orpheus returns and we get some John & Marlena and Steve & Kayla scenes with their nemesis from Stockholm. I think that could be REALLY soapy fun...so they probably won't do it, but a girl can dream, can't she???

Oh, I appreciate your thoughts, but honestly, I just do not want to ever see Kristen again. She was good, and was fun as Susan Banks plus the siblings, but the last two times were just ...well, not fun, not even soapy fun, not enjoyable, not anything.

Sorry, I just did not go for all the seducing of Brady, of John , the drugging of a priest, and filming of the sexual encounter, the theft of a fetus, the friendly kidnapping of Theresa for her blood, or whatever it was the baby needed.

But then, I do not care for SciFi....so none of that set well. Heck, Dr. Rolf and his magical formulas and machines were a dislike of mine as well, (tho I loved Dr. Rolf himself., lol).

I agree with most of the people here who think Xander and Kristen are the most likely but I do wonder about Kristen. Isn't she still on her other soap? I know I saw her a few times as I was changing the channel 5-6 mo ago when this sequence was filmed. Given the days filming schedule I would think it would be pretty hard to be on two soaps at the same time these days unless it is only for a really brief period of time. As an aside I would really love to see Vivian and one of her sidekicks but that seems just a very unlikely scenario given the actress last go round.

Back