SPOILER !! Surprise return to air this week!

Jason47

Reaction score
Judi Evans to reprise role of Bonnie Lockhart this week!

20108200_966660723476202_6430516582777512188_n.jpg

Judi Evans, who played a different "Days" character, Bonnie Lockhart, from 2003-2007, will reprise the role this week. Bonnie was last seen on March 1, 2007. Along with briefly being married to Mickey Horton, Bonnie also purchased a VERY large ornament for the Horton Christmas tree, and almost caused the tree to fall over when she placed it on the tree.

Bonnie and Jennifer were in Salem at the same time. But there was no animosity between them. Granted, the Horton family in general didn't much care for Bonnie, but there was no feud that involved Jennifer.

That's not to say the writers couldn't rewrite history to say Bonnie has an ax to grind with Jenn now.

Don't see any sense in doing this. It will just confuse viewers who were not familiar with who Bonnie is. I did not like the character at all. But I do love the actress, Judi Evans. I was glad when Bonnie and Mimi Lockhart left Salem. Not wanting either of them back.

You know, I wonder if Bonnie is working for Anjelica, since she looks so much like Adrienne (hehe). I wonder if she'll pose as Adrienne and visit Sonny in prison to con money out of him. Like, she'll tell him about the Spectator out of money and she needs it now, so he has someone write a check.

Bonnie was/is an over the top character, who was a hoot. But she definitely was someone one has to take in small doses. I think Judi Evans loved the idea inasmuch as Adrienne was such a somber character, so much drama, so many things happening that brought sadness. These past months, Adrienne has been through a great deal, shed a lot of tears, so, good for Judi, getting the chance to rip roar for a show. LOL

Most actors do love the chance to do something different with their character, especially if they have been playing a lot of very emotional stuff.

Back