SPOILER !! Suspect list gets shorter

Jason47

Reaction score
ALERT TO SALEM UPDATE

13433374_739827999492810_1471765213124888691_o.jpg

Wasn't the actress who played Vivian very hurt and insulted by the way she was treated last time she was on Days? I seem to remember her saying she was done with Days after that treatment. That said, new writers, different timing, who knows?

And if anyone possibly sweet talked her into returning, for even a short bit.....they probably would treat her as they did Larry Welch.

See, I believe there was more to Larry's visit in Hope's dream than we saw.....it ended on the cutting room floor. Do you all honestly think that new people knew who Larry was or what kind of story involved him & Hope? I am guessing there were flashbacks, and perhaps a bit more conversation originally. :rolleyes: And if Louise Sorel (Vivian) watches Days at times, or keeps in touch with any one of her old friends, then she already knows the destruction of characters, etc.

I just don't think she would want to go through that again.

Not concerned about Louise Sorel's (Vivian) last time as there are always ways to make things "right" again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jgk
As much as I would love to see Vivian, :hug:I don't know how they would use her after ruining her storyline. I read her exit interview the other day and it doesn't look good for a return. Here it is. Interesting to look back.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/sorel-exits-days-1033861/

I also watched this cool video with Louise Sorel (Vivian) and Al Sweeney (Sami) during her first go around. Very classy

:

Last edited by a moderator:
If Lani goes crazy on Shawn or Belle, I don think Jan will come back. It would actually be interesting to see Lani kidnap or try to hurt Shawn and have Belle and Hope rescue him. Turn the tables from the usual damsel in distress.

Loved that show, have not seen where any reruns are currently being shown. Always felt that it was a perfect example of how to write for a married couple, who loved each other, had fun together, and yet could be involved in drama without the "once you are married, a couple gets boring" thoughts that consume soap writers.

Back