SPOILER !! Suspect list gets shorter

I bet you anything it is Kristen DiMera. With Jen Lilley (Theresa) exiting and her parents Kim and Shane coming back I think there is going to be a huge storyline involving Theresa and Brady and I think Kristen has a lot to do with it. She definitely is not dead by any stretch and I bet as we speak she is plotting her revenge on the Blacks.

Oh I'm groaning already, at the very thought of Kristen returning! Also do NOT want Xander.

Hart to Hart also comes on my Hallmark Movies and Mysteries channel (Dish), late at night. I don't often watch it but I see some of the Days actors on the Murder She Wrote reruns. Just this morning I watched one that had the hillbilly guy on it. What was his name--Clyde? I also see McDonald Carey (Tom Horton) in old black and white westerns from time to time. It's fun seeing the actors in different settings.

Here in New Orleans it is shown on Hallmark Murder & Mysteries (HMM) channel. They play 2 episodes everyday. I set my DVR to record them because they play at 2:00am and 3:00am.

Yes Hallmark Movies & Mysteries but I think they also sometimes do marathons on Saturdays. It may also air on Logo TV or ME TV.

I bet you anything it is Kristen DiMera. With Jen Lilley (Theresa) exiting and her parents Kim and Shane coming back I think there is going to be a huge storyline involving Theresa and Brady and I think Kristen has a lot to do with it. She definitely is not dead by any stretch and I bet as we speak she is plotting her revenge on the Blacks.

I wonder if she comes back for Tate. I wouldn't hate it if there was a twist with Tate and he wasn't really Brady and Jeannie T's kid. Maybe Kristen miscarried and bought this kid on the black market. It could also be a way to bring Dr. Baker back. I really don't think Tate is necessary. As it is we hardly see him.

On the flip side, I wouldn't mind Xander returning and having Jeannie T pay the price for accusing him of rape and putting him in jail.

I really do not care to see Xander again, so I hope it is not him. I liked him at first, but then they ruined him when they made him too crazy and he tried to kill Eric and Nicole. Since he had an alibi and they could not pin the crime on him, I don't mind that Theresa lied and sent him to prison.

I am also not thrilled if Kristen is the one coming back. She has also become too over the top crazy, and I do not want her near Tate in any way, shape, or form. She is too unstable to raise a baby. Brady can have help from John and Marlena or Shane and Kim to raise Tate if Theresa dies or is unable to take him with her if she leaves.

I would accept Vivian back on as long as she was comical and teamed up with Anne. I could see the snark coming from these two which could be hilarious.

I also mentioned Savannah before, but only if she came on and went after Roman, since he would remind her of Chris Kositchek. The poor man is still waiting for a kiss.

I wonder if she comes back for Tate. I wouldn't hate it if there was a twist with Tate and he wasn't really Brady and Jeannie T's kid.
:clap::clap::clap::clap:
I would love that. BUT many fans I see love Jeannie T/Brady/Tate so I don't think that's how it will play out. :(

I still vote for my happy family of Ernesto/Vivian/Jan and if it's not that, I'll not be happy. :wink:

I have a feeling it will be Xander. It would be interesting if it was someone we've haven't seen in a while. In recent times, I think I have only been right once or twice with my guesses! :rotfl:

I see some of the Days actors on the Murder She Wrote reruns.
I love watching Murder She Wrote! I have seen many Days actors, including Mary Beth Evans (Kayla) and recently saw a young and super handsome Vincent Irizarry (Deimos). Since he was always on another soap I didn't fully pay attention to him but I should have!! :love:

JasonD...you are toooo funny. I really have not seen any enthusiasm for Brady/Jeannie Theresa anywhere. I really detested Kristen's last appearance, but then, I just am not a fan of Sci-Fi.....so when the show writes in that sort of nonsense, to me it is not real. (Injecting Theresa, knocking her out, giving Kirsten 1 shot of hormones so she could carry a pregnancy, then removing a fetus from Theresa, implanting it into Kristen, no mention of blood matches there, either - with no resulting aftermath for Theresa, no memory, etc. Hogwash)

However, since Kristen was so insistent on getting Jeannie T to where Kristen was living with the baby, so that the bone marrow or whatever HAD TO come from Jeannie T because she was the mother.

I don't care if Jeannie T leaves town, I just don't want her to die. There has been enough death on Days to last for the next 3 years.

Jason47, can you give us a clue how soon person is coming? :)

:OT: Still off topic, but I'm named after a Hart to Hart actress. LOL.

I have never actually watched an episode, though I've always kind of wanted to. It was my parent's favorite show, they always sat and watched it together in their early years of marriage. I was their first baby and they wanted to name me Jennifer after the character in the show, then also liked the name of the actress that played her, Stefanie Powers. Took them a while to decide and finally went with the actress' name. However, my mother was worried kids would tease me so they changed the spelling to Stephanie. I'm named after Stefanie Powers/Jennifer!

:back:
I am possibly all alone, but I kind of hope for Jan Spears. She was terrible, but her stories were so over the top that they made me laugh. I need a little more laughter on this show. Bring it Jan, show me what you got! Let's tie up Shawn somewhere and cackle like a loon. hahahahahahaha.

And I love Louise Sorel (Vivian), but I don't think she's ever coming back and I don't blame her. And if by chance she does come back, bless her!

The show may have to pay an apology bonus to lure Vivian back. :)

I would be OK with a return of Mimi Lockhart. :love: She would give Belle something to worry about. :)

I agree with that assessment, CTDaysfan.......but I also hope for Jan Spears. I would love for her to come work with Anne, become good buddies......well, I think it would be a kick. I don't like Xander, he really turns me off, and I do realize he is a drool factor for many......but not me. Snoozeville. Good looks do not necessarily make a good villain, and neither does lousy writing. :)

Back