SPOILER !! Suspect list gets shorter

Now if the writers REALLY wanted comedy they would bring back Jan Spears and Vivian Alamain together. Now those two would give Shady Hills a run for their money in the wacky department. Add Hattie Adams to the list and poor Abigail has no chance of recovering there lol!

Let alone Chloe has been hanging out with Deimos. It's okay to start calling Chloe "ghoul girl" again just by her friendly acquaintance with Deimos come on Jan Spears will have a field day. Kate might be her only ally. Kate and Jan versus Nicole and Chloe be interesting lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
In the age category, Jan Spears was Belle/Shawn/Philip's age group. I would think Kate & Vivian would be way older for hanging out duo, however, working for the same company, or something would work. I just want Kate shoved far back on the burner. They have just been having her do the same thing over and over and over. Bedding the bad guys, plotting to make money, seeking control.

But, just repeating myself, if the writing is not there, doesn't matter about the character.

I just posted this in the Lani thread but it does seem like we are now seeing an abrupt change in direction, hopefully for the better. Lani, Fynn, Summer all gone or about to be gone. Shawn/Belle and Steve/Kayla seemingly being put back together. Possible John/Marlena wedding. Something has changed. I'm not sure if this all happened back in December or more recently with editing or a combination of the 2 but it's a step in the right direction nonetheless.

Crazy, crazy thought (disregarding the bone marrow for a minute) what if Tate were really Kristen's child with Andre? Which of course (due to the recent retcon concerning Andre's parentage) would make Tate Stefano's biological grandson and heir to his legacy of evil now that Chad has rejected that role for Thomas.

I PRAY it's Kristen. I have been waiting for Tony/Andre to reunite with her ever since he came back in 2002. He thought she was dead, and rampaged through town with the Salem Stalker/New Salem stuff because of her. Curious to see what kind of character he would evolve into if he realized the woman he's been bitter about for decades suddenly came back into his life.

Don't really care about that Brady/Theresa stuff (still have not forgiven her or the writers for whacking John with the poker). So if there's a Kristen return, I hope they give her something outside of that.

Am with you on that one......I honestly am tired of Kristen, don't want to see her, just wish she wasn't on this "list". Kristen did a horrid thing the last time round, and obviously has become rather unbalanced. But then, I am just tired of the machinations of all the DiMera villains.

I am betting whoever the person is, it will be a short, very short visit, which is why I am no longer guessing. Too drawn out now, for me. but that is just me.

Days has made too big a deal out of some returns of late, which were just disappointing. I had so looked forward to Jack's return, 5 episodes, etc. I think that the show decided to put all the Jen/Jack stuff into one episode instead. Yes, it was a good episode, very good, with outstanding work by the two principals, and everyone else involved. But there has been NO explanation of what happened to the FIVE shows. i mean, they could have just said something if there were to be more, or that they decided to combine it all.

So....no longer any interest in who might be coming back, as I feel, whoever it is, the hoopla won't live up to what we see on screen.

I am losing interest too. Too long a build up for what likely will be Xander on for 3 episodes

Back