Teaser: 2016 Return List grows

Jason47

Reaction score
2016 TO FEATURE RETURNS OF MATTHEW ASHFORD (Jack), BRANDON BEEMER (Shawn), NADIA BJORLIN (Chloe), MOLLY BURNETT (Melanie), ROB WILSON (Ben)...AND OTHERS!

12466138_674187089390235_3173048636032612889_o.jpg

"Days" fans recently welcomed back Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) and Molly Burnett (Melanie) to Salem, and will soon be saying hello again to Brandon Beemer (Shawn Douglas), Robert Scott Wilson (Ben) and Matthew Ashford (Jack). Let the anticipation begin as even more returns are in the works. Who else do you hope to see again in 2016?

I am surprised Kim & Shane had not appeared yet. Doesn't appear to be any sort of "event" on the horizon that would bring many back, but Stephanie was mentioned a few weeks ago, I think Kayla was on the phone with her.
Maybe Marie, who we have not seen or even heard of since Alice's funeral.
Heck, bring back Tad, Rory.
Jack being alive
I would really like Dr. Baker to be released from prison, pardoned or whatever it took to get him back in the white coat and scrubs.
Melissa, Mike Horton???? I still want that silver fox, Bill Horton to return. LOL. Yes, bring him on, send Fynn home. LOL

Heck, bring back Tad, Jack being alive
I would really like Dr. Baker to be released from prison, pardoned or whatever it took to get him back in the white coat and scrubs. Melissa, Mike Horton???? I still want that silver fox, Bill Horton to return. LOL. Yes, bring him on, send Fynn home. LOL
:clap:Free Dr. Baker! Salem needs at least one physician who doesn't drool over patients or who is thinking about bedding other University Hospital personnel. As for lover-boy Fynn, hopefully, he soon be hearing his homeland calling. Why live in dreary, dysfunctional Salem when he could be surfing and checking out the girls at Bondi Beach just outside Sydney.
Rory will be back. But I wasn't talking about him as one of the returns.
This makes my day. It had seemed as if the writers were sucking all the life out of Salem (literally and figuratively). And the newly judgmental, pontificating JJ needs somebody to bring him back to reality. He's obviously been spending too much time studying that Salem P.D. manual, which he was looking at yesterday.

Last edited:
I still want that silver fox, Bill Horton to return.
Whew! I need a cool drink after thinking about him!
Maybe Marie, who we have not seen or even heard of since Alice's funeral.
Marie was mentioned during Nick's storylines, first when he was going to be released from prison, Jessica (who appeared) talked about Marie. And when he was killed, Julie mentioned talking to Marie.

Vivian would have to be recast as Louise Sorel (Vivian) refuses to come back to the show supposedly. They can easily cast a older witty red head but wouldn't replace Louise Sorel's talent. But would be nice if with John's storyline she comes back to Salem.

I have a feeling Kristen DiMera never died and she is most likely on the 2016 roster. Her body was never recovered, so leaves that open.

Sami also I would say would be another mention for the 2016 roster, at least in a few episodes and cameos.

I couldn't see how they would write Bill Horton in the storyline. Unless Bill Horton ends up shacking up with Mama Hernandez while Kate is with Eduardo.

Anna DiMera would be nice too come back with Tony alive.

Carrie and Austin wouldn't be bad with a child about Parker's age.

Billie Reed would be great as well, one of my favorites.

Vivian would have to be recast as Louise Sorel (Vivian) refuses to come back to the show supposedly. They can easily cast a older witty red head but wouldn't replace Louise Sorel's talent. But would be nice if with John's storyline she comes back to Salem.

Personally speaking, Louise Sorel is the only Vivian I could accept!

I do agree about being really surprised. That is always fun.

Just let me add that in the past, there has been some absolutely horrible writing, and we cannot blame the actors for the rotten material given them. Nor the characters the actors portray.

Louise Sorel as Vivian was given some lousy stories at times, and yes, she was upset enough the last time, she was done with Days, would never return. She is not the the only one treated badly (Matt Ashford as Jack was, as well, so was LeAnn Hunley who portrayed Anna. Heck, look at the terrible writing for Melissa Archer (Serena) and Chrishell Stause (Jordan). )

Maybe Mike Horton is the one returning????

Back