Telling Paige the truth.

Should JJ come clean with Paige before he tries to get her back?

• Yes. Why?

Votes: 31 91.2%
  • No. Why?

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KathyLu

Reaction score
Website
www.heraldanewday.com
It looks like Paige may take JJ back and that they may have a future together until someone lets the cat out of the bag. I thing Paige should know the whole truth about what JJ and Eve did before she makes her decision.

What do you think? Would you want to know? I would.

JJ has only two choices, as I see it:

A. Tell Paige, and let the chips fall where they may.

B. Don't tell her, and avoid all contact with her (and the she-devil) in the future.

It's time for JJ to put on his big-boy pants, and take his punishment like a man.

PS: I like him with Roxanne... presuming they don't share any DNA.

Yes, because she's only gonna be more upset when she finds out any other way.

Agreed! If Paige finds out post-sex, I can easily see her resorting to extreme violence.

Right now, JJ is thinking that the truth would hurt Paige terribly, and it would. And that truth is that it was her MOTHER. The fact remains, though, that it is her MOTHER who has betrayed her the most. Her mother has constantly bad mouthed JJ to her, lied, manipulated, etc. to keep JJ away from Paige and vice versa, and as Paige would see it.....all the while wanting JJ for herself.
Eve has lusted after JJ continually, and has gone out of her way to get him back into a horizontal position with her.
Yes, JJ should tell Paige. He is not without blame himself, but he knows that Paige would be more hurt to know what her mom did, than what he did. Paige knows full well the parade of men Eve has brought home, and who appeared for breakfast as Paige was growing up. And her mother added Paige's boyfriend to the long row of notches in her bedpost.

Keeping the love part out of this, and the crazy having sex with my daughter's boyfriend. but I was thinking:

This has gone on so long that I have forgotten..... Have Paige and JJ had sex?

If so, then it is really disgusting that mother and daughter have done the same guy. And if not, then he would do her a big favor by telling her before they do have sex.

Would I want to know? No way!! There's no way on earth I would want to know that my boyfriend slept with my mother!! :)

That said, I get the spirit of your question, and I do think it's best that JJ tell Paige the truth himself. Right now, she's already mad. She may or may not give him another chance. If she does and finds out later, it will be worse. And secrets always come out later! Not to mention that JJ will be hiding something from her and what that will do to him. Just get it out in the open and take your lumps.

I'm sorry that it will affect Paige's relationship with her mother, but her mother should have thought about that before she slept with JJ... repeatedly. JJ definitely shares the blame, but Eve is the adult here. She should be helping the young ones understand that actions have consequences... not encouraging them to act without thinking about the consequences. I hate it for JJ, and especially for Paige, but - he's already hurt her... she just doesn't know about it. Doesn't change a whole lot. Just get it over with and don't allow anyone else to control you by knowing your secrets.

I would never want to know. I think that it would be too painful and I wouldn't want to go through that extra pain. I would already know that my boyfriend couldn't be trusted and that is enough to keep us apart forever. No going back. JJ needs to accept that he lost both mother and daughter and move on with his life. Since there are really only the three (Jen, Eve and JJ) who know the truth, then there is no reason that it needs to ever come out. If JJ really cares about Paige, then he should do the right thing and stay away from her so she can get over him and move on with someone that hasn't slept with her mother!

I voted "Yes, he should tell her". And then he should move on. While he professes to love Paige so much, he was unable to keep his pants on around her mother on more than one occasion.

One time I can blame Eve. More than once? Not so much. If Paige still wants him, which she will, because after all, she is a Days' modern woman, all needy and whiny and totally incapable of being without a male.

Then she will have to deal with it in whatever manner the writers feel is best. I would be on the first plane to Palo Alto (home of Stanford) without a second thought. But then I am NOT a modern Days' woman.

Would I want to know? No way!! There's no way on earth I would want to know that my boyfriend slept with my mother!! :)

That said, I get the spirit of your question, and I do think it's best that JJ tell Paige the truth himself. Right now, she's already mad. She may or may not give him another chance. If she does and finds out later, it will be worse. And secrets always come out later! Not to mention that JJ will be hiding something from her and what that will do to him. Just get it out in the open and take your lumps.

I'm sorry that it will affect Paige's relationship with her mother, but her mother should have thought about that before she slept with JJ... repeatedly. JJ definitely shares the blame, but Eve is the adult here. She should be helping the young ones understand that actions have consequences... not encouraging them to act without thinking about the consequences. I hate it for JJ, and especially for Paige, but - he's already hurt her... she just doesn't know about it. Doesn't change a whole lot. Just get it over with and don't allow anyone else to control you by knowing your secrets.

It relates back to the fact that Eric, no matter what you think of him and how ridiculous the turn-around he did when he ultimately learned about the destroyed paper that Nicole "dumped" and this current situation...gain from Nicole's experience...it does prove a point.

Back