SPOILER !! The list gets shorter

Jason47

Reaction score
VILLAINS OF THE PAST.

The list is now down to 9 suspects.

13316844_734864603322483_1336284372428608943_o.jpg

Honestly, the dead or presumed dead villains should stay dead. In MY opinion. And that includes Kristen, who has overstayed her welcome for me.

That, for me, leaves Vivian, Xander, & Jan Spears. I really would love to have Jan Spears back in town, plotting mischief with Anne Milbauer, LOL.
But, I guess it probably will be Xander. Since he is a Kiriakis, Deimos is back, and Uncle Vic is seemingly broke.

He did say that, one brief mention, but again, easy to explain (if the writers even think we remember, and most of the time, they act like we have the memory of a gnat).

My wish: Ernesto Tuscano (hey, if Hope survived, why couldn't he?) and Vivian Alamain return to town with their daughter Jan Spears. NOW that's story!! :)

Seriously though #47- Vivian has to be a big ol' tease. No way would Louise Sorel return to Days (unfortunately!).

Another fun exit could be Orpheus returning to reclaim his drone, who has been masquerading as Jeannie T all this time. (OK, that is just my fever dream because I hate how that child of a supercouple has been written.)

Oh, pretty please...gimme back VIVIAN!!!!

Wouldn't mind a Kristen return, sine Stefano died. Would be fun to see what she does regarding Chad and Andre and Stefano's death. Although I may regret saying this, since Theresa is leaving. Brady the dolt would likely hop into her bed again. On the bright side, maybe a Kritter return could permanently put an end to Summer.

Correct, but just pointing out that the character is dead and buried. They'd have to bring him back to life to have him return to Salem.

Back