This gets my grits

ralf

Reaction score
How stupid does DAYS think we are? But alas, it's a soap. When Aiden I guess now supposedly got killed, they didn't bother to really see if it was him under that mask? lol Or did he have a look-a-like? Either way, what was he doing in her house in the first place? Oh that's right, nobody lock their doors anymore. I could go on and on and on but I will spare you my rant.

From what we've been able to piece together from the various interviews, it appears Andre created an Aiden lookalike (just like Stefano did with Rafe). After Hope and Aiden slept together (following the wedding), Aiden went downstairs and was grabbed by Andre (or his goons), who replaced Aiden with the lookalike. The lookalike was supposed to kill Hope (since Andre knew that the real Aiden couldn't go through with it).

We are talking about Days writers, they are the dumbest. since they killed off Will Horton to having Chase rape a girl he grew up with as his sister. Hope kills a man, frames Andre, gets away with it and now she is in love with Rafe, even though her precious Bo just died. Jenny is a drug addict, even though she helped Carly when she was on drugs. The writers keep repeating the same storylines over and over again.

JS, if that's the storyline, Hope married RealAiden. I guess we'll find out if the paperwork made it to the courthouse. :rolleyes: It also sounds like RealAiden could be guilty of conspiring to murder Hope, despite his being switched-out before the actual attempt. Making popcorn! :)

I believe, it is going to be toooooooooooooo late for Aiden, and Hope is not going to hurt Rafe in any way. After all, Bo gave thumbs up for Rafe. Just my opinion and hope it holds true. ShaSha

Dead shall remain dead. No resurrecting. Done with that.

Oh did you think we would not catch you talking, again, out of both sides of your face, Mr. Corday?

PS: Can Summer, the person, be gone before Summer, the season, arrives? This is tedious. Quit trying to redeem her. The poor actress who has to act this drivel. It is an insult to her acting chops. And as many have pointed out, Brady, Brady, Brady? Again with the poor Summer. He knew Theresa longer and wasn't so gullible. Of course she did try to kill his father and pin it on him. But I digress. Sorry to hijack your thread.:tsk:

Of course Hope will be torn between two lovers. Because women in soaps can't do anything without being torn. Give Hope a puppy today and a kitten tomorrow, and then a week later ask her which one she likes best and it would take till November sweeps for her to make up her mind.:fan:

And yes, I second the can Summer the person be gone before Summer the season arrives.

Of course women have to always be torn between two men, Robinsnest. Didn't you get the memo that Days cannot have a woman be happy independently without a man? Sure, some may come on as strong, happy, independent but that doesn't last long once a man is in their radar.
It is a sore spot with me.

Well if it gets even worse I'm gonna read the episodes online and not waste my time looking at it on the tv. Enough said.

:beat:I am so sick and tired of all the recycled bullcrap, I am about ready to take a sabbatical from the show. Can't they get some creative writers? And if Hope takes back Aiden after what his son did to Ciara, I will stop watching, because to me that would make Hope in my eyes a thoughtless mother and selfish.

:angry:This story is ludicrous. They better be digging up pseudo Aiden and performing DNA. Then Aiden needs to take his son and ride out of town on the donkey he rode and take him to a place for sex offenders. If he makes a deal with Andre, after what his son did, I am going to have a hard time sticking with Days. They have been pushing me away, inch by inch, destroyed characters one after the other. This is not the show for which I signed up.

Forced romances, Sami and EJ for starters, have contributed to the decline of quality love stories and triangles; intrigue and mystery. It's all a sham. Best love story in years is Victor and Maggie. The writers screwed up John and Marlena and now they are window dressing.

Kayla and Steve: what a slap. They are making Kayla totally unlikable to me. She has the, "come here, come here, go away, go away" syndrome. It's pathetic. So condescending. He can't win for losing.

I will watch almost any scene Nicole is in. She steals them from the writers. But Brady and his hero complex is pablum. Almost worse than his defending Kristen.

Do not bring back Kristen unless she is handcuffed to Susan.

Get on with the meltdown of Jennifer. The veins in her neck are always taut because she is stressed.

More Anne, please!:wine:

Last edited:
And another thing:confused: if the guy trying to kill Hope was not the real Aiden, possibly wearing a mask, why was this not discovered in the autopsy? :whack:(Ducky from NCIS wouldn't have missed it):rolleyes:

And another thing:confused: if the guy trying to kill Hope was not the real Aiden, possibly wearing a mask, why was this not discovered in the autopsy? :whack:(Ducky from NCIS wouldn't have missed it):rolleyes:
Of course he wouldn't have, but keep in mind that this is University Hospital, the home of quackery, malpractice, incompetence, and a place where doctors prefer office "encounters" and gossiping to making their rounds. Given these sorry facts, its surprising that the staff can tell the dead from the living. Frankly, it's remarkable that the writers haven't brought somebody back from the dead with the explanation that he/she was mistakenly declared dead and then wandered out of the hospital morgue with a case of amnesia. This would be a perfect plot device if they ever decided to resurrect Jack, Will, Paige, Serena, etc,

Hope will probably kill Aiden and frame whoever she is mad at that week. Aiden didn't have anything to do with what Chase did, he was in a cell. If anyone else is to blame for Chase other than Chase, it's Andre for encouraging him (or drugging/ hypnotizing him like he did Chad) and Hope herself for ignoring the boy she claimed to love as her son.

Aiden and Chase are a package deal. If Hope takes Aiden back, it reintroduces Chase to the mix. Ciara is a mess and she is not going to let Aiden back in her heart. Too much has happened and it would be salt in the wound. We would have more Ciara craziness. He isn't responsible for Chase's rape but he would be a constant reminder.

If Aiden was kept from Hope, it is too bad. But this has too much baggage and he needs to move on. Not sure anything about him is true and the writers are going to waste a lot of time trying to get us to swallow this trash. It's the same with bringing in Summer and constantly writing for her thinking we will accept her. Haven't seen a lot of pro Summer posts. Trying to create a love triangle with Hope, Aiden and Rafe is just a waste of talent and poor writing. It's always going to leave a bad taste - no matter how it factors out.

Bo and Hope were a couple to root for not matter what. Not seeing that here.

Last edited:
Back