This gets my grits

Ciara may still harbor some good feelings about Chase, and if any Andre involvement is discovered, anything could happen. :love:

Here is a wild hare theory, and is PURE speculation on my part.

That fateful night, the teens were in the house, the gas was introduced, memories implanted and the teens wake up believe the memories to be true.

We've seen memory implants by the Di Mera's before.

Eventually Ciara gets the therapy she needs and realizes it was a nightmare. Chase is redeemed, and next year this is all a bad memory.

But Summer is still pretending to be Maggie's daughter, in May of 2017.

Need to add, this is PURE speculation on my part.

Except that Summer finished filming in December, I believe. So, should be leaving Salem in some manner in the next month or so. Then again, she could return to town in a few months, couldn't she. LOL

Aiden and Chase are a package deal. If Hope takes Aiden back, it reintroduces Chase to the mix. Ciara is a mess and she is not going to let Aiden back in her heart. Too much has happened and it would be salt in the wound. We would have more Ciara craziness. He isn't responsible for Chase's rape but he would be a constant reminder.

If Aiden was kept from Hope, it is too bad. But this has too much baggage and he needs to move on. Not sure anything about him is true and the writers are going to waste a lot of time trying to get us to swallow this trash. It's the same with bringing in Summer and constantly writing for her thinking we will accept her. Haven't seen a lot of pro Summer posts. Trying to create a love triangle with Hope, Aiden and Rafe is just a waste of talent and poor writing. It's always going to leave a bad taste - no matter how it factors out.

Bo and Hope were a couple to root for not matter what. Not seeing that here.

Thank you. Maybe I was not expressing what I was trying to say, but you said it perfectly.

In regards to Hope being torn - Hope is an idiot.

In regards to Hope holding Aiden's son Chase's rape against him, OF COURSE SHE SHOULD.

I have 2 daughters. God forbid anyone ever thinks of laying a hand on them. But if they do, you can bet your bottom dollar that I won't be attracted to their parent(s). Not that it would matter. I'd be in jail for murdering the perp that touched my kid. So they may not like me either. It will be a mutual dislike. There would be no "torn" about it.

Aiden had nothing to do with what Chase did. He was locked in a cell in the middle of nowhere, and Hope had just as much a hand in raising Chase as Aiden (remember, he and Ciara were elementary-age children when Aiden & Hope got together), if we're playing blame game.

Aiden had nothing to do with what Chase did. He was locked in a cell in the middle of nowhere, and Hope had just as much a hand in raising Chase as Aiden (remember, he and Ciara were elementary-age children when Aiden & Hope got together), if we're playing blame game.

I am not sure people are blaming Aiden. It mainly is that it would be a constant reminder to Hope and Ciara. Not his fault, just the way it is.

Actually it is Andre's fault for making it look like Aiden tried to kill Hope & then was killed himself. Otherwise Chase may have been ok.

Repeating myself, I know. But...Aiden was desperate. Stefano bought his debts, and demanded immediate payment, & along with Andre', threatened harm to Chase if Aiden did not pay up. Aiden had already gotten Hope to give him $100,000, could not ask for more. (and yes, what a stupid idiot to have run up gambling debts that high!)

I really want to know why Stefano wanted Hope dead....but????

So, Aiden made his deal with the devils, despite the fact he really loved Hope. But he had to protect his son. And when it got down to the nitty gritty, he could not kill her, Stefano & Andre knew that would happen, so were prepared.

And thus was set in motion, all that followed, in which a young, sorrowing teen thought his father tried to kill his new wife, making his dad a monster, and somehow thinking he was no better. I keep thinking that Chase knows his mother committed suicide (or thinks she did), so was unhappy with her life with his dad...thus cementing the idea of dad not being as good as he always thought.

Maybe if Hope was not so wrought up by the death of Bo, she might have paid more attention to both Chase & Ciara......but she ignored both. Her vendetta consumed her, and Stefano enjoyed every minute of it. And no doubt about it, Stefano wanted Hope to kill him, he was ready to die, and he wanted his ultimate victory against the Bradys. Causing Hope to kill him, and figuring she would be off to prison/ maybe death.

But, we know our Days writers leave dangling threads everywhere, so, we won't know reasons, hows, whys, wherefores of anything.

Chase raping Ciara actually provides angst for Hope and Aiden should they reunite down the line. I would fully expect Hope to have to choose between Aiden and Ciara and at the rate these writers write, she would choose Aiden. Then Ciara would disown Hope.

Since Hope doesn't have any other friends or relatives in Salem aside from Rafe:sarcasm:, we would get a triangle with Hope/Rafe dealing with Andre and Hope/Aiden dealing with the kids. Not far fetched given this show's history.

I know they have done this a million times but I like Aiden and Daniel Cosgrove so I am happy. There was time that Hope was gonna kill Bo. I know she "wasn't herself" but the same may be true of Aiden. We'll have to see how it plays. I hope it ends Hope and Rafe. They just don't belong together. I just don't see any way to redeem Chase unless he is also a double and the real Chase is in another cage. :rotfl:

I know they have done this a million times but I like Aiden and Daniel Cosgrove so I am happy. There was time that Hope was gonna kill Bo. I know she "wasn't herself" but the same may be true of Aiden. We'll have to see how it plays. I hope it ends Hope and Rafe. They just don't belong together. I just don't see any way to redeem Chase unless he is also a double and the real Chase is in another cage. :rotfl:

The story of Hope going to kill Bo was another writing teams' fiasco. I like Daniel Cosgrove (Aiden) but this story is almost a James Reilly wacko style. Hope and Rafe may not belong together but it is a better pairing than some of the others they have forced on us. Chase needs to go and get help on multiple issues. His parents were a mess. I really cannot stand Andre and never have. He isn't as good a villain as Stefano and Victor. He is maniacal. Beside he still has Tony's face. Sigh...

Last edited by a moderator:
How can Aiden and Hope reunite after what Chase did to Ciara? Yes, Aiden is not responsible for the rape, but he loves his son and will do his best to help him for what he has done. That would not sit well for either Hope or Ciara. While Hope would have to choose between Aiden or Ciara, Aiden would have to choose between Hope or Chase.

Back