This gets my grits

How can Aiden and Hope reunite after what Chase did to Ciara? Yes, Aiden is not responsible for the rape, but he loves his son and will do his best to help him for what he has done. That would not sit well for either Hope or Ciara. While Hope would have to choose between Aiden or Ciara, Aiden would have to choose between Hope or Chase.
Not that I condone Chase's behavior, or Aiden's for that matter, if given the choice, Aiden will choose his son. I can't see it going any other way. Parents, except in some extreme situations, have a hard time turning their back on their children.

Chase, once fully informed, may turn on his father, thus redeeming himself. Ciara still has feelings for Chase; I prefer her with him, in lieu of anyone else currently on the show.

This is all so stupid, why would anyone forgive a man who willingly worked for Stefano? He came to town with the intention of lying, cheating and destroying Hope. Why would she continue to love him?? Even if he had been locked up for months (because he would not kill her) he is not the one to feel sorry for.

Neither is his son. His son had a choice and made the wrong one and another after that. Aiden should have thought of protecting his son when he first took the job from Stefano. All the continuation of a bad storyline.

Back