SPOILER !! This year's Horton Christmas ornament song

Jason47

Reaction score
THIS YEAR'S HORTON CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT SONG IS:

"I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day" is scheduled to be played during the hanging of the Horton Christmas ornaments this Thursday, December 22. Take a listen to the song and take a trip down memory lane with a look back at all of the ornaments. Merry Christmas!

62 in the video. Also, a few others (Trish for sure, possibly Julie's husband Scott) don't exist anymore either, plus some of them are second versions of their original ornament (Sandy, Stephen, etc... had different looking ones originally).

Spencer is Steven Olson's son. Steven Olson is Julie's full brother and Hope's half-brother. He hasn't been on since the 80's. Spencer has never been seen. He was only mentioned once, by Julie, back in 1991, as a result of an affair Steven had.

Also, Steven's name is misspelled on his ornament as Stephen. They did that on his original ornament, too.

1be95e4b27e179934d91f996f956f977.jpg

That was lovely, and very interesting, as well as well as being just a bit confusing. (the ones that make you go "huh, why?".) Sami & Nicole have one because of being married to Lucas??? Victor has one because he is Maggie's husband, but Maggie was the wife of a Horton, who got married again?? And Daniel is her son, so he got one? Parker, too. Ahhh, think I remember he & Melanie were given theirs to put on their own tree, weren't they?

Gina still has one? Why does Chase have one? And Sonny was married to Will. So, does Chad get one this year, along with Thomas?

Lots of honorary Hortons thru the years, for sure. :)

Daniel and Melanie were given ornaments to put on the Horton tree. The next year, Parker was given one and their ornaments were put on Daniel's tree. But the following year, all three ornaments were back on the Horton tree (although we didn't see them physically hang the ornaments).

Gina's ornament is no longer put on the tree, but it's still in storage over there in the prop department. Chase got his last year, but unless it's used as a plot device to upset Ciara, I doubt we'll ever see it again.

Sami and Nicole got ornaments while being married to Lucas (although we never saw Sami hang hers, nor have I found a screen-shot of it actually on the tree. I did find a quick shot of it in the ornament box, though).

Because he was considered Hope's stepson last year, after Aiden had supposedly died. She told him he was part of her family now when she gave him the ornament.

So, does Chad get one this year, along with Thomas?
One would think Chad would get an ornament, being that he's considered Abby's widower. And Thomas got his last year.

Yes, guessing Chad will get one this year. I have a photo set to post this week and have a space reserved for his. Probably will have to use the screencap for now (don't know if I'll be able to get the big photo this week or have to wait until they go back into production in January).

Thank you for another wonderful video Jason47!

Because he was considered Hope's "stepson" last year, after Aiden had supposedly died. She told him he was part of her family now when she gave him the ornament.

The Hope who still had warmth in her heart that I miss dearly.

Back