Trading Places

Moira

Reaction score
If you had the opportunity to trade places with a current character on the show

1 - Who would it be?
2. - Why?
3 - And what would you tell the writers about your story line and its direction?

I would trade places with Hope. She is a good person (ok so she killed Stefano but aside from that).

I would take the example given to Hope by Alice Horton and set the entire teen set straight.

I would tell the writers that you don't recognize yourself in the mirror and it is a disservice to the fans of DOOL. They need to find Hope's brain and return it.

I would trade places with Nicole.

Being very careful and smart, I would get Theresa to help me take down Deimos and Kate.

Then she and Theresa can give back Titan to Victor, and Victor in turn, would help them with their corporation.

I think I would be Kayla. I would be more in tune with the staff and bring back Maxine. Anne would have been embarrassingly fired and each hospital floor would look like a different floor. The surgical suite would look like a surgical suite and not all of the doctors would be qualified to do heart transplants! lol! I would also reel in my son Joey and set some serious boundaries. I would recognize that Fynn is a womanizer and too young for me and enlist the help of Marlena to get my stuff straight.

Well, Maxine would still be on the show, except the actress got a permanent job in a TV series.

If you all cannot guess, I would be Kayla, if only to have Steve as my husband, as I guarantee you, he would be back living with me in a flash. And definitely privy to whatever goes on with Joey, who seems to really need a Gibbs slap, instead of all this non-repercussions for his antics.

I do agree with all of maruuac's ideas about the hospital having specific & recognizable areas, & the nurses' station would not be the meeting place for every Salemite who got tired of the square. A nurse would be there at all times, watching the monitors from the various rooms, and have to say, I would move it off to the side, where access to folders, files, records, etc. is not so easy.

Hope

Why? Aiden would not get the time of day; gone, good riddance. Have a meeting with Salem parents and tell them the old way (like Doug said) is best. Stop letting the children/teens rule you parents. And best of all, cuddle with Rafe, of course.

Writers, get a clue, try reading the history of the show. You might be amazed. Not to mention, so many story ideas from the history alone.

Will Horton but I wouldn't want to be dead, or worse, interact with Sami. LOL
Reply from Sami: How dare you not want me as a mother??! Not only am I Salem's best mother ever, but I am also Salem's good twin! I hate you!

Reply from JS: now you did it, Jason. You're on Sami's "hate you list".

Sami

Rafe &/or Lucas as my leading man. Sassy with a bit of sweetheart.

Take me back to mature/responsible Sami; scheming, but in a fun way like she was during the green wedding and with Rafe. Quit screwing up my storyline with slimy EJ; although the actor is handsome.

Last edited:
Back