Tuesday March 1, 2011

M

missvicki

Flashback to Taylor asking EJ if he had been thinking about her as well and EJ denying it. In walks a drunken Brady. They banter about how bad EJ and Nicole's relationship is a bad one. Brady thinks that Taylor feels the same way. Brady wants to hear about the wedding. He's so funny right now. Taylor knows he is upset that Nicole married EJ. Brady admits it. He continues to go off about EJ and is all angry that EJ is gonna dump Nicole's *** when he is done sticking it to Sami Brady and that Nicole is not gonna see it coming and will come running to him to pick up the pieces. But EJ is a prince compared to Stefano. Taylor begins to ream Brady out for drinking and driving. Makes him give her the keys and $20 for cab fare. He apologizes. She tells him to stop worrying about Nicole and to look in the mirror. Brady tells her he is in her debt for the last cab fare and he is going to buy her a drink and dinner and will be witty, funny and poised throughout the entire evening and will get his own sorry butt home. Taylor says no that's not necessary. EJ already paid for all the leftover booze. They can drink that. They get some champagne. (They are really cute together!) They toast to Nicole who just married the biggest jerk in the world. Taylor tells Brady that is in appropriate and they shouldn't say anything bad to Nicole about EJ. Nicole thinks she is in love with EJ. Taylor thinks she really is and worse, she thinks she is going to get him to love her back. Brady wants to change the subject. Sick and tired of talking about them. There is no point. Brady wants to talk about her career. Brady wants her to come work for him. Taylor says there has to be better applicants. But he says they would work well together. Or because it will drive EJ nuts his sister in law is working for the enemy. Brady tells her she should question his motives. But this truth is that he wants her to come work for him, she is honest and trustworthy and she would be a great asset to Titan. Plus, it would drive EJ nuts. She says she will think about it. Taylor doesn't want to do anything to make things harder for Nicole and Brady tells her that she has EJ for that.

EJ tells Nicole nothing is wrong. She seems skeptical. He is having a hard time getting himself together. But they finally get down to business. Nicole and EJ are still getting busy talking about being married is fun, etc. Nicole reassures him that their marriage is going to work, not just for Johnny and Sydney, but for both of them. EJ tells her he has one regret. EJ and Nicole say no devices in the bedroom. The phone is ringing and Nicole says it was the photographer who sent pictures of the wedding. They start looking at pics and Nicole asks if the dress was pretty. EJ says I don't need to lie, the most beautiful girl in the world, and then it shows him staring at a picture of Nicole and Taylor. Nicole says Taylor sure looked pretty, but he says he doesn't know, he was looking at her. Nicole talks about how it was bizarre how she opened up to Taylor before the wedding that is not like them. EJ wants to know what? Nicole tells him that marrying him means more to her then she thought it would and the way she feels about him...well...he understands and is glad she has Taylor to talk to. He is very happy she is his wife. Nicole leaves and he flashbacks to Taylor at the wedding. Nicole and EJ are eating hors d'ourves in bed. They have to check on the kids. Nicole stops him. She already did. She shows him the picture she took. She thanks him for sharing the kids with her. And for letting her be a part of his life. Sami is with Rafe and Nicole is with EJ and she thinks the right people ended up with the right people. They kiss.

Rafe hugs Stephanie. Sami spies the hug from outside. Rafe2 is groping her. Sami comes storming in and asks Rafe what is going on and Stephanie is really uncomfortable. Rafe tells Sami that Steph is upset and he was trying to comfort her. Sami asks Steph if everything is ok and she said she had a little meltdown. Sorry. Stephanie heads to the bathroom. Sami asks Rafe2 what is going on. He again tells Sami he was comforting Steph. Sami is mad. Rafe2 was all over her. Rafe2 tells Sami that Stephanie is like family and Sami says, yeah, my cousin. Rafe2 tells her she is jealous. Sami tells Rafe2 she is NOT jealous of Steph. Rafe2 thinks that Sami is always watching and judging him. Sami tells him since the accident that he is not the same. They had a major connection before the accident. Rafe2 tells Sami that Steph feels like a sister to him and he lost his sister and he is sorry. Sami didn't think about it like that. Rafe2 wants to forget it happened. Go home and make out. Sami stays cause she wants to make sure Stephanie is ok. She will meet him at home. Stephanie comes back and Sami says she wanted to check on her. Steph blames herself but shouldn't feel sorry for herself. Sami says that she is all too familiar with that. Sami then asks her Rafe was worried about you? Steph says she feels stupid about it. Don't know why she dumped her problems on him. Sami says it was ok. BUt wants to know if it was something different and asks if Rafe was coming on to Steph? Stephanie gets weirded out and Sami says she knows but she needs her to tell her. She is not mad at Steph but more so worried about Rafe. Sami knows she is uncomfortable. Stephanie tells her a little. Why? Steph tells her he was holding on a little too close. She tried to pull away and he pulled her closer. She could be way off, her judgment is way off these days, but that just didn;t seem like Rafe! Sami thanks her for being so honest with her. She is just worried about him cause he is acting different since the accident. Sami reiterates what Rafe2 said about Stephanie being like Arianna and that he is still grieving. Stephanie stops her and asks what? Sami says more that Stephanie reminds Rafe2 of Arianna. Steph screws up her face and says she really wishes they weren't having this conversation. Stephanie tells her She seems worried and that Rafe2 needs another checkup. Sami agrees. She is going to tell Rafe2. She loves Stephanie and is really sorry. They hug.

Daniel is at Maggie's talking to Parker, reassuring him that Chloe will be ok and that he has a lot of people who love him. (Cute scene) Kate knocks on the door. He slams the door in her face. Kate opens the door and walks in. Kate is there to ensure Parker is taken care of. Daniel tells her to leave. He is still Parker's legal guardian and will take him to his house and call Bo for a restraining order against Kate. Kate is slamming Chloe and she is his grandmother and is there to make sure he is ok. Daniel tells her she is insane and will not let her bulldoze her way into Parker's life. Daniel knows all about her and her tricks, her manipulations and he is going to make sure that Philip never lets Kate see Parker and that he will make sure that Melanie NEVER lets her see her baby. Kate says she will be a part of it and Daniel tells her to hold that thought and get the hell out of there. She says a few more words and Daniel's phone rings. Maxine tells him that Melanie has been admitted. She is cramping. He asks about the baby and Maxine doesn't know yet.

Melanie is cramping at Java Cafe freaking out about the baby. Nathan is trying to help her. Needs to know exactly what is going on. Melanie sits and tells him something is really wrong. Philip gets the car. Philip is freaking and Nathan is telling him to calm down for Melanie. Melanie's pain went away, but there is a lot of pressure. Nathan wants to slowly take her to the hospital. She wants to go to the bathroom alone first. Nathan tells Philip he doesn't know the problem, but needs to call the hospital asap. Nathan is a Melanie's bedside taking her blood pressure . Philip is there too and Maxine advises Daniel is on the way. They all pray the baby is ok. Does she want Carly there? Phil can send the Titan jet to the conference to get her but Melanie says no because if they call her that means it is bad and it can't be that bad. Philip apologizes to Melanie and says its all his fault. Daniel comes in and she starts crying. Now it's just Mel and Daniel and she is still crying. She screwed up everything. The baby is her world. She is glad Daniel is here. Now she can get through this. He assures her he is not going anywhere. Maxine wheels Melanie back into the room where Nathan and Daniel are waiting. Melanie tells him they did tests and now have to wait. They help her back into the bed. Daniel heads to the lab to get faster results. Maxine leaves. Nathan covers her up in bed and she tells him everything is screwed up. Nathan assures her she will get through it. She tells him she is not sure she will this time. Philip is talking with Kate (oh and dang, he looks good in regular guys clothes. REALLY nice to see him in something other then a suit!!) in the waiting room. He is very worried. If Mel loses this baby, it is Kate's fault. Kate begs him not to say that. She makes mistakes but wants what is best. She sure has a funny way of showing it. Daniel walks in while Nathan and Mel are talking. He tells her and she just breaks down. It is really sad Maxine informs Kate who tells Philip. There is music playing as it goes between characters. Wow. It is really heartbreaking. They did a really good job with it. Well, at least I am bawling right now.

Rafe2 and Stefano are down at the pier. Rafe2 is telling Stefano what happened with Stephanie. He is not a one woman man. Stefano reminds him he is not being paid to be himself. Rafe2 tells him that he is supposed to be there to destroy Sami and Rafe's marriage so why not do it the old fashioned way...infidelity. Stefano ponders this. Stefano asks that Sami is suspicious of you? He says of her husband. Stefano is relieved. Stefano wants him to tarnish Rafe's reputation and Sami being insulted all over town. They laugh abut this. Sami walks up and wonders what the hell is going on? Stefano says they are supposed to get along. Sami says it looks a lot more like that. Stefano walks away. Rafe2 says he is getting tired of Sami just charging in and humiliating him in public. Sami tells him to come home so she can tell him off in private. Sami is lashing out a Rafe about laughing with Stefano. Rafe2 tells her he had enough fun for one night and is going to bed. Sami calls Stephanie and tells her that she needs a favor.

Next on Days:
Stefano tells EJ it is time for Rafael to leave Salem.
Maggie tells Nathan she thinks they really need to talk about Melanie.
Chloe is crying, a lot and tells Melanie that she has a huge favor to ask of her.

Oh, my goodness.......this sounds fantastic. Thank you so much, miss vicki.

I cried my eyes out I really thought Philip could have shown a teensie bit more emotion, but the whole music slideshow looked so beautiful. My poor sweet Melanie!
bawling.gif

I want to see her happy little sweet self.

ahhhhh my poor melanie. this is breaking my heart.

Egads, Rafe is really getting worse and worse. He brags to Stefano, talked about Stephanie in the most disgusting manner, and it is too bad Stefano cannot really watch him in action with Sami/Stephanie/Caroline or the kids. Ej, too. They might change their tune.

PRM.....don't worry....Melanie will get back up on her feet again...if anything, Melanie is one resilient kid. She's been through a lot already, she'll get through this too.
yup your right.

Two things struck me as very strange during the scenes where Daniel tells Melanie about the loss of her baby........

1) Nathan should've left the room when Daniel walked in. Instead he stood there watching Daniel and Melanie. Just seemed weird to me.

2) Why the heck did Maxine tell Kate instead of Philip???? This was just wrong, wrong, wrong, on so many different levels. The first is.....wait, here it comes.....HIPAA!!!!! The second is that Philip is the husband and father, and he should've been told BEFORE Kate.

Thank you, dear missvicki! I just now got finished watching yesterday's show. Am now off to watch this one. Glad to get to read about it first. Sounds good.

Two things struck me as very strange during the scenes where Daniel tells Melanie about the loss of her baby........

1) Nathan should've left the room when Daniel walked in. Instead he stood there watching Daniel and Melanie. Just seemed weird to me.

2) Why the heck did Maxine tell Kate instead of Philip???? This was just wrong, wrong, wrong, on so many different levels. The first is.....wait, here it comes.....HIPAA!!!!! The second is that Philip is the husband and father, and he should've been told BEFORE Kate.

I was wondering that myself! Kate should be the last person to find out, well in comparison to Mel and Phil finding out first! I was kind of annoyed with Maxine for telling Kate first but then I thought they did the scenes beautifully with the music and had Daniel wordlessly tell Mel that she lost the baby and same for Kate telling Philip. How they were going from character to character. LOVED IT! it broke my heart too though seeing that. All the actors did amazon jobs!

Why the heck did Maxine tell anyone she's a nurse. When I worked in the hospital only the Doctors gave out this kind of information. But before anyone else says it, I know this is a soap opera. I just wish on these medical issues there was more reality.

There has also been some comments about Philip's reaction to learning Melanie miscarried...they hardly gave him any screen time after Kate gave him the news. We saw more of Nathan than Philip. Now we will see if Philip holds true to his word and kicks Kate to the curb for the stress she put upon Melanie.

:beathorse: there are just too many flashbacks of ej and taylor...we get it.....they are thinking of each other

that was very weird. i mean if he just had to be in there he should have rushed to her side, not stand in the middle of the floor like he was guarding the president

lovelydays...the only reason I can see that tptb feel the necessity of boring us with the flashbacks is because they know we are a totally disbelieving audience of this lunacy so they figure they have to beat us/it into submission.

and yes to all of you talking about protocol....Philip should have been informed way before his mother and Nathan should have been made to leave the room.

Back