SPOILER !! Tweet seems to spoil returns of two vets

Jason47

Reaction score
TWEET FROM LARRY POINDEXTER (FATHER LOUIS) SEEMS TO CONFIRM THE RETURN OF CHARLES SHAUGHNESSY (Shane) AND PATSY PEASE (Kimberly)

13241346_732718703537073_5888720133622017894_n.jpg

Larry Poindexter (Father Louis) just tweeted this morning that he worked with Charles Shaughnessy (Shane) and Patsy Pease (Kimberly):

"What a blast;@PatsyPease @marybeth_evans1 @ericmartsolf @C_Shaughnessy #fatherlouis"

When asked futher, he commented: "No spoilers no plot points Happy to see friends that's all."

That's probably what those backstage pictures were of several weeks ago (with Brady and John both in tuxedos and Paul all dressed up in a suit). My guess is that John is Brady's best man.

Writers not willing to read or watch Days history forget Jeannie T. has parents most of the time.

I don't want to stir up anything or whatnot but, what if something may have happened to Theresa and that's why Kim & Shane are back and they are talking with Brady and Father Louis? Doesn't anyone think it's weird that there's no mention of Theresa anywhere? Like I said, I don't want to cause an undue panic but you got to wonder.

I hope you're right, Just Samantha. I pray to God you're right. I know that Theresa's spread a lot of controversy as a character and people either love her or hate her but killing her now at this point would be a huge mistake. Honestly, if Days thinks the character has run her course, why not just have her leave town instead with Tate? There's been way too many deaths in the span of 6 months and I just don't want to see any more people die.

I hope you're right, JS. There are a lot of rumors going around.

Oh yeah and Lauren Koslow (Kate) also posted a picture of Jen Lilley (Theresa) goofing around with Eric Martsolf (Brady) today too on Twitter so that and a couple of pictures she posted with other actors on set appears to have been taken all on the same day. So I guess maybe Jen Lilley (Theresa) hasn't been written out after all.

My concern about the rumors about Theresa is that Larry Poindexter did not include Jen Lilley (Theresa) in his tweet. Why wouldn't she have been included in the tweet since her on screen parents will be seen?

While her current storyline is extremely boring and tedious with the Summer character, I still want to see Theresa redeemed in a realistic and enjoyable manner. I don't want anything to happen to her character. Speculation only, maybe she's in a coma and Shane and Kim come out to check on her?

Last edited:
The magazine technically is not available for sale until tomorrow. Only print subscribers may have access to it sooner. Even digital subscribers can't access it before Friday.

I believe the cover of SOD though states that they are back for a long arc so that's good news. I hope they bring Andrew with them.

Back