Twitter week Aug 14

• missyreeves Back to work today and to the amazing behind the scenes faces❤️ this is our loved by absolutely everyone @holly_metts she started at Days in 2006 and is a DGA production associate, which also means she never stops working all day long❤️ holly has the sweetest smile and I have never seen her have a bad day❤️ Holly loves working at Days because she says it feels like her second family❤️ well, we love her like family❤️ and she is a southern girl❤️❤️❤️❤️ originally from south carolina❤️❤️❤️ but we will keep her here in southern california❤️ and she wears the cutest top knot every morning

Great to see Sonny has shed the slicked back gangster 'do. This is soooo much better.

• missyreeves Back to work today and to the amazing behind the scenes faces❤️ this is our loved by absolutely everyone @holly_metts she started at Days in 2006 and is a DGA production associate, which also means she never stops working all day long❤️ holly has the sweetest smile and I have never seen her have a bad day❤️ Holly loves working at Days because she says it feels like her second family❤️ well, we love her like family❤️ and she is a southern girl❤️❤️❤️❤️ originally from south carolina❤️❤️❤️ but we will keep her here in southern california❤️ and she wears the cutest top knot every morning
They so can be sisters

I clicked on bio and it's just scenes from Wed show

• jameslastovicWords can't describe what it's been like to get to work with this beautiful family almost every day for 2 years. Thank you @nbcdays for the extraordinary and life changing experience. And a special thanks to @marybeth.evansand @stephen_e_nichols for your love and support every step of the way. Click the link in my bio to see how it all ends. Also, prepare yourself for another Marybeth Emmy. #daysofourlives#thejohnsons

Back