Twitter week Aug 14

That is a very telling comment! Means Ron C. writing scripts to end previous stories, meant Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) was called in to film just a couple months ago. In May/June. She is due this month, so if she was 7 mos. pregnant, That was June.

Definitely not 5/6 mos. ago. :)

• inlikebillyflynnLet me start with this, home is where the heart is. Minnesota is near and dear to my heart and this was an amazing moment for me. I wish I could have met every one of you. To all of those who came out and didn't get anything signed, waited in line or just watched - I'm sorry, thank you and I love you. I wish I could have spent all day meeting y'all. I knew if we came to MN, MN would represent and y'all didn't disappoint. I grew up going to @mallofamerica and to come back years later, all of you filled my heart. Again, I love you all. And I'll see ya around the corner xoxo Billy Flynn (Chad)

I posted an interview with Billy in the Front Page forum.

@Heather......Ron could have written new scenes, called Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) in to film. However, I agree, she did not look 7 mos. pregnant, and she IS having another boy. I remember, tho, Cher looking flat as a pancake at 7 mos.........so???

She DOES look pregnant, and DID scenes sitting down behind a table, carried the big huge purse, stood behind the bar, etc. etc.

She definitely looks pregnant but not 7 months along. Plus she only left the show last month and wasn't showing at all when she left so the way she looks onscreen now is consistent with someone in the 1st or 2nd trimester. If this were her first pregnancy I'd be more inclined to believe she was 7 months along but we saw how she carried with the first pregnancy and was much larger in the final trimester.

Back