Twitter week Dec 4

LOL, Steve is singing " The Most Wonderful Time of the Year", which is also a Hallmark movie, one of my very favs. with Henry Winkler (the Fonz). Andy williams sings the song thruout the movie. And by coincidence,just noticed it is playing on radio right now. LOL

Wonderful way to start a Monday, listening to 'Steve', singing and decorating with Christmas lights! Love it!

Guess they all just saw it in a different light than others did.

Melissa was a writer for Days........what does Alison Sweeney (Sami) mean by "my exec producer partner"????

Just checked the movie on IMDB and Melissa Salmons is listed as the writer.

Also, Melissa Salmons and Alison Sweeney (Sami) are both listed as executive producers for it.

LOL, so that is why Alison touted it so much..........Ah, always the diva....

The show had 3 executive producers and 4 producers. Wow.

Last edited:
Alison Sweeney (Sami) is definitely successful by the world's standards. Did anyone else watch the movie. It was ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: YPG
I mostly mean this lightly, but dang, y'all are hard on the girl! (Alison Sweeney/Sami, in case that isn't clear :) )
Yes, people are very hard on Sami/Alison Sweeney on this board. I try not to weigh on her but I am just as hard on Julie and Laura. I just cannot stand either of these characters, with their darlings this and darlings that and how judgmental and hypocritical they are. I guess we all have our characters we like to bash or characters who rub us the wrong way but if I hear anyone dis Rafe or Chad, you'll have me to deal with!! LOL!. We like who we like and dislike who we dislike. :)

Characters are one thing, but these comments were definitely not about Sami. Not bashing, either, but definitely being hard on her.

Back