Twitter week Feb 27

What I have been able to garner via Michael Fairman's column, is that Scott was on tour with the band, was complaining of a pain in his chest for a day, his friend & fellow band member insisted on taking him to ER right there in Nashville. So far, it is a "minor heart condition", but he HAS been admitted to the hospital there.

This is Melissa Reeve's husband (she plays Jennifer).

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/gh-and-yr-alum-scott-reeves-hospitalized/2017/02/27/

C5sTDwpUsAAgJyj.jpg

This was Martha Madison's (Belle) tweet about Brandon Beemer's (Shawn) birthday. LOL Thought some of you might like to salivate a bit. Ha.

**************************************************************************************************************
She tweeted:
Martha Madison‏Verified account @Marth27 4h4 hours ago
Help me wish this hottie a Happy Happy Birthday! Love you to the moon and back @brandonbeemer!

It's nice how the soaps allow actors to be on two different soaps on different networks at the same time these days. That would've been unheard of back in the day. Wally Kurth (Justin) does double-duty (at times) on Days and GH. Eileen Davidson (Kristen) has been on Days and Y&R in the same time period. The guy playing Lt. Raines is also on B&B (although, not lately). The actor who was the cop or detective involved with Joey, Patch and Kayla was playing the prison warden on Y&R at the same time.

I wonder if Joe Mascolo (Stefano) had been in better health, if B&B would've had him come in to do some scenes as Massimo Marone (Ridge's biological father)?

Actors who are recurring can do that. They are NOT on contract. Joe Mascolo (Stefano) WAS on contract.

I also think, since Days films so far ahead, it is possible to see some actor on two soaps, as he other shows are not that far in advance. i.e. Actor A can be on contract for 3 months at Days, film a lot of scenes, then go to another show, film some scenes that are seen even before the ones at Days.
Actor B can be recurring at Days, film a bunch of stuff, not seen for 5 or 6 mos., can be recurring elsewhere (Wally Kurth/Justin does this) film there, it is seen way before the Days stuff. Or be recurring at Days, film scenes, then go on contract elsewhere, so one sees the actor there, Days stuff not even shown yet.

Just another consequence of the show filming so far in advance. As noted, they took a month off last March, 2 months Nov/December, and are still 6 mos ahead. That is absolutely ridiculous.

Back