Twitter week Jan 15

I was just going to post that and start a new tweeter week :)

Yes, it should have gone into a new thread......so I made one.....:)

It was fun to watch. The show needs fun.

Do you know what year that was?

It was a 4th of July celebration party, one can see Shawn, Sr., Maggie & Mickey, Craig & Nancy all there.

Thank you, although what I can't remember, I try my best to research.

I watched Days when I could, then bought my first VCR. I was able to watch daily for years via recording. But for a long time, I relied on the weekly summary in our newspaper to keep up with the Salemites.

Edited to add:

Found it, it was the 7/6/1998 episode:

Meanwhile, Vivian tells "Johnny" how happy she is for him and Marlena and that she loves him to pieces. John asks Vivian how she's feeling and she says fine. Vivian also says she is going to throw them a huge engagement party. Vivian decides this picnic needs some zest and she pushes Carrie and Mike to dance with one another. Vivian starts pushing everyone else to dance and she puts on some square dancing music and acts as the caller. Everyone forms 2 big circles (not squares) and starts dancing. Stefano quickly puts Vivian into a normal mood and then a down mood. Vivian suddenly stops and starts crying about how she misses her husband. Vivian decides to sing a song to Jonsey, "Stand By Your Man." Everyone stares at Vivian like she's lost her mind. Kate asks Celeste why Vivian has gone insane. Celeste says that she is concerned about Vivian. Kate suggest that she get Laura Horton to counsel Vivian because Laura's client list has dropped to zero. Stefano laughs and says his plan is going perfectly.

Oh, Viv just went bonkers over how much she loved John, her favorite nephew, wanted to know if he & Marlena set a wedding date, and she was giving them a big engagement party. Then speaking of parties, let's get this one rolling....and square dancing was the way. lol

See, that is exactly what is hurting Days........4 episodes in one day. Sure, her scenes for 4 shows...not the entire episodes, but it is why we get confused, and other stuff ends on the cutting room floor.

Back