Twitter week Jan 16

Wow, Sportzgirl, you are right. I'm not on twitter but took a look at his posts and he does sound angry and is on a Days bashing session and decisions that were made.

Meanwhile he just followed me a couple days before that lol

Edited to add: Just realized he unfollowed me already. No loss there.

I've still got Ryan Quan following me. :)

I read where he talks about there was a young actress who didn't know she was fired until she saw another actress' name next to her character. I am highly assuming this is Jade. That's awful!

It was Jade. The actress did an Instagram Live a couple nights ago and talked about it. Unfortunately those videos disappear after 24 hours.

That's awful all around. I am placing myself in their shoes and honestly I would absolutely be livid if I was the actress who played Jade. Though, yea, on the other hand, NBC is not a place to target for attacks if you want to stay in the business, so what the actor did isn't the right way. I'm shocked because I thought the girl playing Jade is amazing, like I don't understand why the recast. The other actress must have more internal connections.

I thought the actress playing Jade left voluntarily. So it makes you wonder if the kid who played Chase even knows what he's talking about.

Back